Ancient Aliens

Right now, I think it only happens on some "take me to your leader" type stuff and they probably only communicate people of high authority, ex our government.
Yea, It's said that after the Roswell incident, There was an exchange of technology between the Aliens and our gov't.

Also, A lot of our current tech. is back-engineered from the ship that crashed...Night-vision, Fiber-optics etc.

In return they can abduct humans when they want for whatever reason. It also would make sense because throughout history, Kings and Pharoahs were said to havereceived counsel from God/The spirits. Who is to say those couldn't have been Aliens communicating with the leaders of the civilization at the time...Justlike they would communicate with heads of gov't now.

That's assuming all of what I said is true...
nerd.gif

ehh.. what pisses me off about this program was all these modern day people saying that there's no way these "ancient" and "primative"cultures would be able to accomplish such creations without "help".... yet when historians refer to Rome and Greece and all their marvelous buildingsand architechture.. and how precise it is(eg Golden Ratio)...there's nary a mention of help from alien beings.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ehh.. what pisses me off about this program was all these modern day people saying that there's no way these "ancient" and "primative" cultures would be able to accomplish such creations without "help".... yet when historians refer to Rome and Greece and all their marvelous buildings and architechture.. and how precise it is(eg Golden Ratio)...there's nary a mention of help from alien beings.

Truth.

I recall my 4th grade teacher telling a story about how someone found a stone model of a modern design air plane. however the stone (or whatever it was) wasdated back a long time ago. Be it millions or Thousands of years....

ehh.. what pisses me off about this program was all these modern day people saying that there's no way these "ancient" and "primative" cultures would be able to accomplish such creations without "help".... yet when historians refer to Rome and Greece and all their marvelous buildings and architechture.. and how precise it is(eg Golden Ratio)...there's nary a mention of help from alien beings.

Rome and Greece weren't on the same level as Egypt, and the Mayans in terms of architecture.

That's the same thing I was touching on in this quote.

Another thing, sometimes, I think the ancient civilizations arent given enough credit for their work. Sometimes I think it should be further researched as to where they get their knowledge and how they could have come up with it on their own.

I always thought Aliens help build those structures, those 'bagdad batteries' they found are crazy, they had electricity back in those days.

The pyramids dont have any ash on the ceiling either, which means they didnt use torches to light it up, they must of had another light source.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I always thought Aliens help build those structures, those 'bagdad batteries' they found are crazy, they had electricity back in those days.

The pyramids dont have any ash on the ceiling either, which means they didnt use torches to light it up, they must of had another light source.
also. its crazy how all these civilizations made pyramids. these cultures her separated by thousands of miles and all different time scheme. thisdocumentation made me believe in ET again. aint no way a civilization from thousands of years ago can perfect a wall so precise. how can they lift &move boulders hundreds of tons ? something with extreme power should of helped them build it.

what got me is that they spoked about WWII i think, and how we used an island as a base. the settlers from the island never seen technology like airplanes andstuff. the planes brought them food in return for using their land. when all the planes left after a few months. the civilization from that island built aplane looking model from wood and other material to see if the planes come back.

so basically my point is. if all these ancient drawings that looks like aliens and rockets and etc. then maybe they experienced seeing all of this before andthey try to draw it and worship it to see if they came back.

I believe ALL OF IT!
No really, I do!
I believe in God. But not in Jesus. Nor any defined religions. And none of that is mutually exclusive to me!

In return they can abduct humans when they want for whatever reason. It also would make sense because throughout history, Kings and Pharoahs were said to have received counsel from God/The spirits. Who is to say those couldn't have been Aliens communicating with the leaders of the civilization at the time...Just like they would communicate with heads of gov't now.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
those spirits could = "aliens"

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I believe ALL OF IT!
No really, I do!
I believe in God. But not in Jesus. Nor any defined religions. And none of that is mutually exclusive to me!
Mods: sorry for replying so much on this thread
laugh.gif

anyways its funny you say that. do you noticed on how most of the "gods" that people worship has to do from the angels above. the gods in the sky.for instance jesus christ. theres mostly pics of him in the skys above. this happens with other religions. as we pray for the ones "ABOVE" akaaliens? i dunno but i do know it can possibly date back to the start of mankind.

I'll check it out, but it doesn't sound like anything I haven't seen or read before.

Like was said, there's so much more that History Channel could touch on if they wanted to... Maybe one day they will...

I would love to get an alien drunk,have him pouring his heart out lol.....be like "im sorry dude we are invading April 7th,2011,there is nothing i can doabout it bro"

I would have the scoop n %*#%
laugh.gif
...i would beat the !!*@ outta him afterhe told me on some "now you cant leave" type %*#% word to Sonny
pimp.gif

Well I never post but I was an editor on this show... It kinda crazy i never thought i would see a post on NT about it. Working on Angels and Demons for theHistory Channel Now.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I believe ALL OF IT!
No really, I do!
pimp.gif

+1

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I would love to get an alien drunk,have him pouring his heart out lol.....be like "im sorry dude we are invading April 7th,2011,there is nothing i can do about it bro"

I would have the scoop n %*#%
laugh.gif
...i would beat the !!*@ outta him after he told me on some "now you cant leave" type %*#% word to Sonny
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you ok bro? pass me that
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom