AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

Hey,

Some new stuff up at shoes.com

Cornering Mids: Incredible value at $60...I'll have to pick up a couple pairs during their 35% off seasonal sales.

Datz, If you don't like those, you might like these:

Unfortunately, extremely limited, but these are sick! In any regard, there's some nice colorways coming.

Here is the Tai Chi that was available at Sole Bar for the And 1 event on Friday:

Courtesy of Slam Online, here's some pics of a Quarter 4 release, the Wonder Mid, and I think they'll be $90 or $100.

I really dig these, but not necessarily in this colorway.

Lastly, a few concept sketches of two awesome looking kicks...courtesy of the Sole Bar And 1 Event.

^WOW!thanks for sharing us the pics!TAI CHI is still one best basketball kicks in our time....

I'm gonna be on the road for a week or so....but when I get back I'll take some pics of my lasered TaiChis. Bet ya can't guess what I got on em.... :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

^Expect something fruity on your doorstep when you get back... :lol:
laugh.gif

Unfortunatley, the two concept posts that were pictured in my las post will not be released. both concepts look ILL though.

they look just like those really cheap reeboks from the mid-90's that were super light and had soles like styrofoam

Vapors have absolutely no traction. I want to get those black Transition's but I know their traction is going to suck too

anyone pick the onslaughts up (or any and1s from q3-4)?, opinions? im thinking of getting a pair online, but it's like buying blind, you dunno what youre gonna get sometimes.

When the new SC site drops (jesus...it should be droppin soon...) I did an extensive review of the Onslaught w/ a designer interview.

Great shoe. Great backstory. Great design.

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

that is the most creative and impressionable colorway of a shoe i have seen anywhere for a long time. and1 knows how to color block so well...

definitely will try and get a better look at em.

New Glide Mid on zappos.com

6901489162pte0.jpg
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Back
Top Bottom