And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Yep. In bold print they stated "before you get more upset then u already are, the final retail version will have the leather upper and not nubuck".

Yep. In bold print they stated "before you get more upset then u already are, the final retail version will have the leather upper and not nubuck".

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

Shout Out's to all the lames who called "DUCKTALES" on me. !@#$^ LAMES!

Good Looking on being real 160jordansdeep

I never doubted what u posted just for the sheer fact that jb is always messing around with classics, I just called it childish to not post the pics because you got your feelings hurt by the "lames" , and judging by this post not only can I agree with my previous statement but I can also say that u sir are the LAME

I never doubted what u posted just for the sheer fact that jb is always messing around with classics, I just called it childish to not post the pics because you got your feelings hurt by the "lames" , and judging by this post not only can I agree with my previous statement but I can also say that u sir are the LAME

Ya this was only the sample people tripping wait till the final production photos release to say anything. 

Ya this was only the sample people tripping wait till the final production photos release to say anything. 

laugh.gif

I've been watching this thread for a month and it has been pure JB forum entertainment.  However, in the end it will be Ducktales to some extent, because all in due time we will see the final product will be leather. 
nerd.gif

That being said, I appreciate you sharing the sample pic with us OP.  Peace.

laugh.gif

I've been watching this thread for a month and it has been pure JB forum entertainment.  However, in the end it will be Ducktales to some extent, because all in due time we will see the final product will be leather. 
nerd.gif

That being said, I appreciate you sharing the sample pic with us OP.  Peace.

Man I never doubted the info, because we can all see what the brand has been up to lately! The Brand has been creating shoes to see how it would look, just like the Cool Grey 5's this colorway was supposed to have come out back when the burgundy colorway came out. People are going to doubt and complain about what others say, so if you never been to the Nike compound to see what they sell from the "Jordan Closet" (Invite only), we shouldn't doubt what  people like wisdomlakers say about whats to come.

Man I never doubted the info, because we can all see what the brand has been up to lately! The Brand has been creating shoes to see how it would look, just like the Cool Grey 5's this colorway was supposed to have come out back when the burgundy colorway came out. People are going to doubt and complain about what others say, so if you never been to the Nike compound to see what they sell from the "Jordan Closet" (Invite only), we shouldn't doubt what  people like wisdomlakers say about whats to come.

TRUE! The 3's in November will be leather, but for some odd reason Jordan Brand will release these in January in Nubuck also.

TRUE! The 3's in November will be leather, but for some odd reason Jordan Brand will release these in January in Nubuck also.

Back
Top Bottom