And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

i really hope this isn't true. I just sold my CDP 3s knowing that these would come out. And i figured they would look better since the CDP was horrible. My toeboxes had different shapes! haha

i really hope this isn't true. I just sold my CDP 3s knowing that these would come out. And i figured they would look better since the CDP was horrible. My toeboxes had different shapes! haha

roll.gif
at the samples

ill be happy with my 01's and cdps thankyou

roll.gif
at the samples

ill be happy with my 01's and cdps thankyou

Originally Posted by russbuss106

sick.gif
sick.gif

That would suck if they end up dropping them in nubuck.

Originally Posted by russbuss106

sick.gif
sick.gif

That would suck if they end up dropping them in nubuck.

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

LMFAO! WOW! I'm surprised by the amount of salty *%* dudes there is on her! All good...Modes Lock This Thread Please. Shout Out to all you keeping it real.and showing love. FOR ALL THE HATERS AND DOUBTERS HERE GOES YOUR PIC! DUCKTAILS ON ME! WHAT A @$%$@ JOKE some of you are!
Why did you WIZ all over the shoe, can't even see it you %!@$*+* #%%!@%%

LMFAO! WOW! I'm surprised by the amount of salty *%* dudes there is on her! All good...Modes Lock This Thread Please. Shout Out to all you keeping it real.and showing love. FOR ALL THE HATERS AND DOUBTERS HERE GOES YOUR PIC! DUCKTAILS ON ME! WHAT A @$%$@ JOKE some of you are!
Why did you WIZ all over the shoe, can't even see it you %!@$*+* #%%!@%%

all you clowns crying in the first couple of pages 
thats what wizdonlakers was talking about a few months ago 

he send me this pic to back up what he was saying but asked not for me it post it 

glad you put your name on the pic bro or anyone was going to take credit for it 
pimp.gif

all you clowns crying in the first couple of pages 
thats what wizdonlakers was talking about a few months ago 

he send me this pic to back up what he was saying but asked not for me it post it 

glad you put your name on the pic bro or anyone was going to take credit for it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

guys, if you call nike, like i did about the nubuck material they used on the infrared 6's last year, they will tell you they started using this as opposed to durabuck because they actually believe it to be a better material. not sure whether i buy it or not, they could just be saying that to cover up the fact it's cheaper for them to use.

anyways, if these release in leather i'll prolly pick them up to stash away for years from now, or use them as beaters. but otherwise, i'm good with these... just undeadstocked them saturday night:

5785210929_d5f08929f5_b.jpg

5785210843_d65dbf884a_b.jpg

5785766832_5c2d31efd3_b.jpg
Those things are beautiful.. the Nike Air is what makes them look so vintage like 1988....
pimp.gif
damn i aint seen a clean pair of "NIKE AIR" 3's in a minute 
BTW what kind of jeans are you wearing ? 

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

guys, if you call nike, like i did about the nubuck material they used on the infrared 6's last year, they will tell you they started using this as opposed to durabuck because they actually believe it to be a better material. not sure whether i buy it or not, they could just be saying that to cover up the fact it's cheaper for them to use.

anyways, if these release in leather i'll prolly pick them up to stash away for years from now, or use them as beaters. but otherwise, i'm good with these... just undeadstocked them saturday night:

5785210929_d5f08929f5_b.jpg

5785210843_d65dbf884a_b.jpg

5785766832_5c2d31efd3_b.jpg
Those things are beautiful.. the Nike Air is what makes them look so vintage like 1988....
pimp.gif
damn i aint seen a clean pair of "NIKE AIR" 3's in a minute 
BTW what kind of jeans are you wearing ? 

Originally Posted by Vuey

eltouha wrote:
thanks for the scary info. i wouldn't have copped either way, but that sounds terrible.

Really ? You got a pair already ?It's on my hit list !It's a classic !

I'm passing also, also had a couple pair of 01, which I've sold a pair and have one left that I've been wearing a lot. I'm passing either way, unless I can get a hefty discount.

Originally Posted by Vuey

eltouha wrote:
thanks for the scary info. i wouldn't have copped either way, but that sounds terrible.

Really ? You got a pair already ?It's on my hit list !It's a classic !

I'm passing also, also had a couple pair of 01, which I've sold a pair and have one left that I've been wearing a lot. I'm passing either way, unless I can get a hefty discount.

I PASSED ON FLU GAMES. WILL PASS ON THESE IF THEY ARE NUBUCK.

WOW.

OUT OF ALL THE JORDAN BRAND MISHAPS (NO 3M ON FLINTS, TERRIBLE MILITARY BLUE 4'S, SHAPE OF THE 11'S, ETC.) NUBUCK ON THESE WOULD BE THE WORSE &*$%-UP BY FAR.....

WOW.

OUT OF ALL THE JORDAN BRAND MISHAPS (NO 3M ON FLINTS, TERRIBLE MILITARY BLUE 4'S, SHAPE OF THE 11'S, ETC.) NUBUCK ON THESE WOULD BE THE WORSE &*$%-UP BY FAR.....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WOW.

I really hope this is a sample.

Back
Top Bottom