And the award for the hypebeast shoe of the year award goes to..

Damn how many dudes have the same lebron avy?
smh.gif

I'm still trying to get the hang of this hypebeast. I have never camped out for a shoe and I think that the yeezys were over hyped to death but if you likea shoe the world likes. Are you still a hypebeast if you buy them?

Originally Posted by iamlegend

I'm still trying to get the hang of this hypebeast. I have never camped out for a shoe and I think that the yeezys were over hyped to death but if you like a shoe the world likes. Are you still a hypebeast if you buy them?
if you spend $600 on em, yea.

Hands down its the Yeezy's, foams have ALWAYS been popular, just because a younger generation re-discovered them doesn't make them a hype beast shoe.The yeezy's on the other hand are coveted mostly because they are expensive and LIMITED. There is nothing unique about that shoe at all.

goes to... air yeezy. shoe is ugly. uglier than fusions. all these kids and sheeps are lined up cuz of the name

the eggplant foams caught a lot of attention but they are at least a great preforming shoe and looks nice.

why not just start a YEEZY unappreciation thread....

If you've been on NT for 5 min, you already know the answer...

....yet most peoples avy's and sig's are foamposite related. i agree with yeezy's half-hearted, mainly because i've watch nike retro do a 180towards the posite line.

Eggplant foams just because mad heads had the audacity of saying that they were better than the royals and didn't even see the shoe in person smh, theresale prices plus the whole nosneaker fiasco just made it even more ridiculous. I mean everyone knew the yeezy's were gonna be hypebeast central becauseof it being mr. West shoe and we all know mad dudes nowadays wanna be kanye west for some reason and also because the very limited quantity of the shoes alongwith the insane hype would equal those ridiculous resale prices. Now a EGGPLANT YEEZY would take the cake for BIGGEST HYPEBEAST SHOE EVER! But for this year sofar I would have to say eggplant foams cause no one said the air yeezys are one of the greatest sneakers ever made

def yeezy and def NOT the foams. foams arent known by too many non sneaker heads, yet you have sooooo many people interested in the yeezys who dont even do thesneaker thing. its because the yeezys are more of a pop culture shoe, and pop is short for popular. so for that reason alone, it is the yeezy. you have peoplewho have enought money to pay resale for yeezys off ebay, and will gladly do it bcuz they are yeezys.. i have the eggplants and i have the zen yeezys. only 2people who were in line for the yeezys had the foams.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hypebeast

not webster, but gives you a slight glimmer into hypebeast. there was hype around the foams, but not enough to go to somebody and say "Yo you heard/seenthose Nike Eggplant Foamposites?!?" vs. "Yooooooo you heard/seen those Nike Air Yeezys?!?" they are 2 different shoes that can be discussed intwo different places.

ask yourself, which is somebody more prone to know about, they air yeezys or the eggplant foamposites? honestly.. there was no camping for the foams like therewas yeezy and i know ppl say cuz quantity, yet had they released 10x more @ 30,000 a pair, i bet they would STILL sell out first day!!!!!!

^^^ I highly doubt if yeezys were a eggplant foam type GR they would sell out first day... especially with that retail price

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Today me and the homie who are long time followers of NikeTalk were having a discussion about hypebeasts. I asked him what he thought was the shoe that hypebeast were all over the most.. he said the Eggplant Foams. What are your opinions?

indifferent.gif

Logout fam.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Everyone is saying Yeezy's, which I agree.....

BUT, how many people in this thread own them?

People can say they're such a "hypebeast" shoe, but they buy them anyway.

Oh well. Nike has some people by the ba

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^^^ I highly doubt if yeezys were a eggplant foam type GR they would sell out first day... especially with that retail price

The Yeezy's wouldn't sell out if they were a eggplant foam type GR because the Yeezy appeal is that they are rare and hard to get. Half the dudescamping out wouldn't want them if there were more than a couple hundred. If you took Yeezy off it and made it a GR it would sit on the shelf and then hitthe clearance rack where it would continue to sit.

Back
Top Bottom