And the Greatest Pop Tart of All Time goes to...

IMO these are the GOAT. The classics have been around for years, but they get old after a while. On the other hand, I can eat these everyday.

View media item 749473

this man knows. i'm a huge pop tart fan. smores is great and the classics like strawberry, blueberry etc. but these peanut butter pop tarts are on a whole new level. eat the whole box in one sitting.

this man knows. i'm a huge pop tart fan. smores is great and the classics like strawberry, blueberry etc. but these peanut butter pop tarts are on a whole new level. eat the whole box in one sitting.

damn bro?

you eat em post or pre?

Aren't those supposed to white and blue?
sick.gif
What do you mean?

Last edited:
As expected.. Brown Sugar and Cinnamon is getting lots of love. Appreciate the support fellas.
And go ahead and change your life with a pop tart sammy.

Im going to have to go with the op on this. The Brown Sugar Cinnamon is the best flavor.

Brown sugar is good but I prefer the plain strawberry

Might try those peanut butter joints

Apple Cinnamon was the best, ate it all the time as a kid, do they still make that? Haven't had a pop tart since the 90's

I said s'mores but as far as toasted goes, I like o.g chocolate , and brown sugar.
S'mores is goat just cuz u can eat it right out the box no toaster needed

Cherry flavored poptarts are god awful, gagging just thinking about the taste. Cookies n Cream and S'mores >

Never had a poptart w/ butter. Gotta try.

Back
Top Bottom