And the Greatest Pop Tart of All Time goes to...

Can we get more diverse and include all the morning pastries

View media item 749432

GOAT
Man when they came out, they tried SO hard to dethrone Pop-Tarts. They failed like the Sega Saturn. Solid but they just didn't get the job done.

But, OP, Maple Brown Sugar WITHOUT the Frostin was my favorite flavor. Not sure if they even make that one anymore

Also, DC Area dudes, there is a place in Eastern Market named Ted's Bulliten that sells PopTarts. Home Made ones though. Look at some pics

https://www.google.com/search?q=ted...fLsATUoYLIBw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&***=594

Last edited:
Frosted cherry is my go to :pimp:

I miss these :frown:

View media item 750931

If you haven't had a French Toast pop tart, you're opinion doesn't matter. Even if you had one, and didn't list it, you're opinion still doesn't matter. 

View media item 752629

hot fudge Sunday is the go to
:nerd:

Has anyone tried red velvet? Curious if they taste like Sprinkles cupcakes.

I tried these this week. The picture on the box looks like they would've been good, but they are just whatever.
View media item 749680

All of these can eat ****

I'll mess with the smores every now and then, but the Strawberry is the best and it's not even close. I'd rather eat a pair of those after a toke, than smash tbh.

Last edited:
Is it just me or these things don't taste like they used to?

Caught a bad batch the other day.. Tasted stale as fuh. Ruined my taste buds for the whole day .. Think it was cookie dough flavor..
S'mores flavor >

I don't know bro, I used to be obsessed with these but I cut sweets out of my diet for a few years. I've tried several but they just seem off.

Last edited:

all poptarts taste like chit.

cereal>>>
tumblr_l35addK1tD1qb3mmfo1_400.jpg

Been dying to try peanut butter but I can never find it anywhere. Like I'd have to go supermarket hopping to find em but it's not that serious.

Haven't had pop tarts in forever! Could go for one right now :lol:
Always used to get wild berry and smores when I was a kid

Man when they came out, they tried SO hard to dethrone Pop-Tarts. They failed like the Sega Saturn. Solid but they just didn't get the job done.

But, OP, Maple Brown Sugar WITHOUT the Frostin was my favorite flavor. Not sure if they even make that one anymore

Also, DC Area dudes, there is a place in Eastern Market named Ted's Bulliten that sells PopTarts. Home Made ones though. Look at some pics

https://www.google.com/search?q=ted...fLsATUoYLIBw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&***=594
Co-sign.  Best breakfast place in DC, along with Market Lunch which is right down the street.

Oh and S'mores >

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom