And Then It Hit Me... LIL WAYNE is Trash

After listening to Lollipop today it hit me. LIL wayne is not music. I dont know what it is, but it is not music, this guy must be on every drug in the book. Ithought I use to like him, carter II was acutally good, but he is just some utter trash.

I don't care what you say but I'm Me is dope! It's like he went back on his tip that had everybody saying that he's nice in the booth

When are you guys going to let the hate for Wayne go? I don't like the new Wayne either, but at what point do you just let people listen to what theyenjoy? No one is making you put the headphones and listen to lollipop.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

When are you guys going to let the hate for Wayne go? I don't like the new Wayne either, but at what point do you just let people listen to what they enjoy? No one is making you put the headphones and listen to lollipop.

couldn't agree with you more

indifferent.gif

He still can spit a hot line or two although he fell off a bit.

Nah he's NOT trash.......

just onna DiFF TiP lately.

iF u lik EM bump if U dont u kno the rest.........

but AYO i thiiNK its impossible not 2 listen 2 this cat

IMO lil wayne is still hot..his mixtapes are just idk a lil wack..but all his albums (tha carter, carter 2) have been really good and im looking forward forhis new album this month or next.

Originally Posted by ezeemaL

laugh.gif
why you typin like that? But yea Weezy has his moments but I listened to Lollipop and was confused as *%#$ afterwords.

you guys should wait for Carter 3 to come out to judge, if it sucks i
ill agree he's wack now , but i do like lollipop, its a club club song, take it for what it is

Originally Posted by ezeemaL

Oh it's very possible.

Back
Top Bottom