and we're done

One day this curse gotta end and we get to Finals. Feels like everybody been in the past 10 years but us. Sh*t is :smh:

anyone going to the draft? it's at barclays right? anyone know if it's free or what the ticket price might be?

i'm thinking of going and heckling david stern. i'm not too far from there

I'd do anything just to be the Spurs and lose in this series, even if they choked in game 6 and let it slip away in total heartbreak. Can we do SOMETHING GODAMNIT.

There is no other choices for J.O.Y.

Even the guy who is still waiting for LeBron to come through that door. Didn't do anything that bad

I'm thinking about going to the draft with my boys. First time. Plan to rock my Telfair Blazers jersey. Brooklyn stand up.

DeMarcus can ball but this definitely ain't the place for him.

I have no idea what we can manage over this off-season. We'd be lucky if we can find a good player from overseas for cheap or get an additional draft pick for a player who's ready to contribute right away.

I'd do anything just to be the Spurs and lose in this series, even if they choked in game 6 and let it slip away in total heartbreak. Can we do SOMETHING GODAMNIT.

hell nah. Chip or nothing. I wont be satisfied with simply making the finals. And I want two votes. 1 for NYCknicks105 (which i used) and one for you.

:smh:

hell nah. Chip or nothing. I wont be satisfied with simply making the finals. And I want two votes. 1 for NYCknicks105 (which i used) and one for you.

:smh:
Hell yeah. **** losing . Its win the chip or go home. We've been patient so far.

Back
Top Bottom