and we're done

We'll get Rondo in a mid-season trade, bringing our starting 5 to:

Rondo
Shump
World Peace
Melo
Chandler

is that why shump is playing? i was like he should get a break since coming back after the torn acl.. but if its to get him better and practice being a point guard then cool but just stay healthy though

and ya i want rondo on this team but you would have to give up an asset to get him and shump would have to be part of the deal :smh:

Last edited:
NY DNA, blue and orange blood, Knicks all day

btw, lets not forget this story of Ron :lol:

"One off-season, while still playing for the Chicago Bulls, Ron Artest applied for a job at Circuit City. On the job application he wrote down "NBA player" as his last job and used Bulls president Jerry Krause's name as a reference. And he did it all just so he could get the employee discount on home electronics."

Last edited:
That Circuit City story can't be true son, no. I won't believe it.

Frank Isola making some good points about bringing in Ron Artest.

I've been a big fan of him since day one and he's Puerto Rican. Big risk/reward type player though. Hope he doesn't lose his mind out here

Alan Hahn @alanhahn
Isles could use some toughness on D. RT @MettaWorldPeace: I’m retiring and playing hockey
9:29 p.m. Thu, Jul 11

I've grown to appreciate Isola. Used to hate him, but his troll game is too strong not to respect it.

He ALWAYS roasts Berman.:rofl:

Last edited:
I've grown to appreciate Isola. Used to hate him, but his troll game is too strong not to respect it.

He ALWAYS roasts Berman.:rofl:

:lol: first time I saw that on twitter, i wondered if something had just happened btwn them, but seems like he consistently loves hating on him.

Hope we get KMart and Ron. Even with them I'm not sure if the team's good enough to compete, but it'd at least be interesting. Right now we have:

Felton/Prigioni
Shump/Hardaway
JR/Leslie
Melo/Bargnani/Stat
Tyson/?

I wonder how Jerome Jordan does in summer league. This team def needs a backup center, a 3 who can rebound, and probably a PG for insurance.

That Circuit City story can't be true son, no. I won't believe it.

Frank Isola making some good points about bringing in Ron Artest.

I've been a big fan of him since day one and he's Puerto Rican. Big risk/reward type player though. Hope he doesn't lose his mind out here

The Circuit City story IS real :lol:

Dude really did apply for a job at Circuit City just to get a discount on TV's

Back
Top Bottom