and we're done

Might as well roll the dice on Artest :lol:

He can provide that interior toughness and rebounding that we desperately need.

JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith
Yes sir! RT @thedodard: @TheRealJRSmith son u need to chill. U got paid. Focus on ball
9:00 p.m. Wed, Jul 10

I know im late, but we traded 3 players AND 3 picks for bargnani. for bargnani? reallý ?

whatever

can bargs play 1 game in a knick uniform then judge the trade :lol: the first round pick wasnt even ours the nuggets could swap picks with us and the 2nd round picks we can always buy... you have to look at what we gave camby which was a 13mil/3yr contract and traded 3 guys and 2 second picks for him :smh: and novak we overpaid him but lucked out by trading him because he has an extra year compared to bargs so more money for free agency :pimp:

and ya i wouldnt mind ron artest on the knicks as long as he knows his role which is play defense and rebound. if he shoots 3s all day then no :x

Last edited:
Yup Fred Weiss has to be the biggest bust us knicks fans had poss mike sweetney I would throw in too..Fred never played n the nba not once but is infamous for that poster

I hate Dolan, but MSG might have something with Four Courses with JB Smoove.

Stephen A Smith, Rasheed Wallace, Colin Quinn and JB Smoove shooting the **** for a half hour? I am intrigued.

can bargs play 1 game in a knick uniform then judge the trade :lol: the first round pick wasnt even ours the nuggets could swap picks with us and the 2nd round picks we can always buy... you have to look at what we gave camby which was a 13mil/3yr contract and traded 3 guys and 2 second picks for him :smh: and novak we overpaid him but lucked out by trading him because he has an extra year compared to bargs so more money for free agency :pimp:

and ya i wouldnt mind ron artest on the knicks as long as he knows his role which is play defense and rebound. if he shoots 3s all day then no :x

yeah, I agree with that logic. but off the top it sounds like a lot for him.

on another note, im ok with artest only if he signs for cheap. he'll definitely provide some lols

Stop making sense this thread doesn't like that

Back
Top Bottom