and we're done

I don't want ya'll all jumping on the JR bandwagon at once now! Some of ya'll hated on him all last season, don't front! :lol: AR!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
This yall were saying oj mayo woulda been better and calling jr a bone head and mad as hell that we resigned him. :lol:
Told ya taking mental notes. :lol:

I just watched this whole video and sang along. Couldn't help myself.
when the chorus kicks in 
nthat.gif

Random question unrelated to the game: How do you pyramid quote? I can only get posts to quote separately.

You guys need to check out the realgm forums when the knicks are down in a game. These guy are insane. Like teen girls on their period. Hilarious

Wally is airing hahn out haha its pretty funny tonight

You guys need to check out the realgm forums when the knicks are down in a game. These guy are insane. Like teen girls on their period. Hilarious
Wally is airing hahn out haha its pretty funny tonight

RealGm posters are certifiably insane.

D'Antoni: Knicks-Lakers in NBA Finals would be 'super'

When Mike D’Antoni’s Lakers visit the Garden Dec. 13, the former Knicks coach hopes it will be a preview of the NBA Finals.
It would be a renewal of the Finals matchup 40 years ago when the Knicks and Lakers faced off and Red Holzman won the franchise’s last title.
“I couldn’t agree to a better scenario, especially from the Lakers side,’’ D’Antoni told The Post today from his Westchester home. “That would be super.’’
And realistic. D’Antoni, who resigned last March because he felt he couldn't coach Carmelo Anthony, thinks Mike Woodson's Knicks are for real. D'Antoni is also trying to win his first title in La-La land with his buddies, Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant, with Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol to boot.
“The goal is to win a championship in the next two years,’’ D’Antoni said. “We’re pursuing it. I’m expecting nothing less. Management is expecting nothing less.’’
D’Antoni isn’t surprised by the Knicks' rousing 4-0 start entering Tuesday night’s Orlando battle. After all, D’Antoni thought last season’s Knicks team was title worthy.
“They had a good training camp,’’ D’Antoni said. “They put two smart guys in Raymond (Felton) and (Jason) Kidd to run the team. I thought we were close last year because the front line is as good as anybody. Carmelo comes back from the Olympics ready to roll. To me, it’s not surprising at all. For a thousand different reasons it didn’t work out last year, lack of practice at the start being one. But it’s coming together and New York should be excited.’

D’Antoni, who had knee-replacement surgery Nov. 1, said he is flying Wednesday to La-La land, will hold a press conference Thursday along with his first team’s practice. He won’t be on the bench Friday but isn’t ruling out a Sunday debut. D’Antoni said he can’t guarantee Sunday, however, depending on how he feels. D’Antoni is using one crutch and may use that on the sideline.
“I’ll see how it goes, play it by ear a little bit,’’ D’Antoni said. “I’ll see what the team is doing. How much we can get into practice. I wouldn’t rule out this weekend (Sunday). But I still can’t say it’s set in stone until I get out on the flight and see where the team is, see how I react to certain things. ‘’
D’Antoni should be fine by the first Knicks meeting. The rematch is Christmas Day in LA. And then maybe June.
“I don’t worry about (the crowd reaction),’’ D’Antoni said. “It should be fun. Two great teams. It will be fun and interesting to say the least. The fans should be happy because (my resignation) worked out great for them.’’
D’Antoni figured he’d sit out this season, which is why he agreed to knee surgery.
“A strange turn of events,’’ D’Antoni said. “For me it’s the best I can even dream about. You have Steve and Kobe and you put on Dwight and Gasol. All of a sudden you’re talking about the four of the best players in the game. I have a relationship with all of them. How they play and want to play fits exactly into what I would like to do. There’s a lot of good stuff here and hopefully we can win a championship.’’

Last edited:
Random question unrelated to the game: How do you pyramid quote? I can only get posts to quote separately.
Go to your profile by clicking on your name then EDIT ACCOUNT DETAILS. Scroll down until you see 'Remove Nested Quotes in Replies' and uncheck that. Save settings and you're good to go.

...while you're there, minus whale change your settings up to look like mine. I got it looking pretty clean.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK  

Here's how my settings look after I messed around with a few things. This is as close as you can get it to look like the old layout on Yuku/ezboard.

Remove Nested Quotes in Replies is checked by default. I unchecked it so I could see everything that's quoted instead of only the last quote.

Preferred Editor Type is up to you. I like Rich Text.

View Forums Full Width, Show Absolute Timestamps in Post Headers and Compact Thread List Page are so necessary IMO.

If you're not interested in seeing other people's Buy/Sell listings in their sig, check off Hide 'My Stuff' in Signatures and you won't see it anymore. It doesn't really bother me so I left it unchecked.

Like I mentioned earlier...all we need now is the ability to change topics/threads per page.
...5-0.

Back
Top Bottom