and we're done

how do i even go into settings preferences? 

i've never been able to figure this new system out 

havtn watch many games is alan hahn or the other tall dude still part of msg?  they were pretty good.  wtf is wall zerbiak doing there?  

You guys need to check out the realgm forums when the knicks are down in a game. These guy are insane. Like teen girls on their period. Hilarious

Wally is airing hahn out haha its pretty funny tonight

2 of my favorite forums to follow during gameplay: Knicks realgm (insanity) and Extremeskins (delusion)

what d league team they beat today?
The Cleveland Cavaliers.

grin.gif

ain't streethoopkilla used to have a pic of melo in his avy?
Yeah. Then he completely switched up his **** once the Knicks got eliminated by Miami last year. ***** been acting like a scorned lover ever since.

Caught highlights of the game, great win

What happen to the cheer leader though, i saw a clip on youtube where shes just on the floor and taken away by a stretcher

JR has always been a low IQ player on the court with awful shot selection. Its nice to see him step up in Amare's absence but I won't go crazy after 5 measly games.
I know you've always been lukewarm on JR man, but as someone who watched his entire Nuggets career...he didn't get a fair shake.  George Karl decided that he was going to always throw JR under the bus regardless (he has a habit of doing this throughout his whole career), and you don't instill confidence in your players that way.  JR is the kind of player who needs a coach that believes in him and pushes him to be better, not threaten to bench him every time he makes a mistake.  A lot of times he would try to make the crazy homerun play just in an effort to stay in the game.  Coach Woodson loves JR and he's the first coach who really cares about him, and he's responding to all the trust that Woodson shows him.  That's why he plays starter minutes.  And it's gonna pay off.  It's only 5 games...but you'll see that this effort from him will be here all season long.  

Also...refs have been swallowing their whistles on Melo his ENTIRE Denver career, and Nuggets fans always used to complain that "Lebron, Wade, Kobe, etc. would be at the line if they got hit like that."  And it was true.  Hopefully with him playing in the spotlight now in NYC, more attention will be brought to this issue, because it's kinda ridiculous 

Another win. Slummed it until a great 4th quarter.

I might continue missing the majority of Knicks games if this streak keeps going. I'm ready for a challenge in SAS.
ain't streethoopkilla used to have a pic of melo in his avy?
With a Celtics sig :x

Back
Top Bottom