and we're done

Knicks = Bum ***** muthaf***ers

They're all worthless when it matters; no nuts having scrubs.

Last edited:
Game isnt on Melo. Game is on Felton and not guarding those stupid corner 3's.

Kidd was severely missed.

On the bright side, just remember this was a performance without Kidd, Shumpert, and Amare.

I got this haitian dude in my job who's driving me insane , die hard nets fan all of a sudden. Bout to swing on this dude ....

24pm440.jpg

Felton did us in but the "superstar" melo should've put his *** in his place and closed out the 4th quarter .

Chances are Melo was burnt out and that has to be put on Woody.

Melo played 50 minutes when hes used to playing 35-37.

Only rest he got came in the middle of the second quarter.

Horrible game from Felton and Tyson Chandler still could care less about defending the rim. The latter is my biggest concern.

Things could be worse.........At least you guys don't have to try to find reasons to cheer for bobcats like their fans do. I'm surprised the sun shines in that city.

Y'all really with this sky is falling sh*t man. Seriously?
Word. It's not the end of the world. We still have a great team and I'm confident we can outperform the Nets when at full strength.
Chances are Melo was burnt out and that has to be put on Woody.

Melo played 50 minutes when hes used to playing 35-37.

Only rest he got came in the middle of the second quarter.
I can't blame Woody for that though. This was an important game and no one else had anything going on offense. Had to lean on Melo tonight. No other choice.

We'll bounce back. This is gonna be a great season for us regardless....but please don't front like this wasn't an emotional loss.

We lost the inaugural "subway series" game in OT.

It's only one game but it stung.

Back
Top Bottom