and we're done

We'll bounce back. This is gonna be a great season for us regardless....but please don't front like this wasn't an emotional loss.

We lost the inaugural "subway series" game in OT.

It's only one game but it stung.

Nah don't get me wrong. I wanted this game too but the whole "This is why the Knicks can't be this and that" is ridiculous. Ya'll constantly talk about people respecting us and proving everyone wrong but as soon as something goes bad shoulders slump and heads hang. We're better than that man, !@#% all that.

How did Novak let that rebound slip right through his fingers at the end of regulation? :smh:

I know he's helping to spread the floor and facilitate our offense but he has really been stinking it up this year.

We'll bounce back. This is gonna be a great season for us regardless....but please don't front like this wasn't an emotional loss.

We lost the inaugural "subway series" game in OT.

It's only one game but it stung.

Nah don't get me wrong. I wanted this game too but the whole "This is why the Knicks can't be this and that" is ridiculous. Ya'll constantly talk about people respecting us and proving everyone wrong but as soon as something goes bad shoulders slump and heads hang. We're better than that man, !@#% all that.

I feel you on that.

I'm sorry but it's games like these that remind me why I don't trust Woodson and a few of our players in the playoffs.

The symptomatic Knick issues were fully on display tonight.

Horrible decision making the whole way, even more so in the final minutes of the 4th and OT.

When the **** hits the fan...all that ball movement and set plays are thrown out the window and it's back to the same ol' **** we're accustomed to seeing.

Knicks getting washed with the P&R. Washed on the boards. Allowing season high's to washed up players.

Kenny just mentioned it on TNT...Kidd would have been crucial for us in this type of game. That's where you see his worth to the team...it's a COMPLETELY different game with Kidd out there.

Last edited:
Yea, I get it was an emotional loss but to start screaming to trade people and to bench people and you can't get excited about them and they're worthless and Novak is worthless with a 9-4 team is ******g overreaction if you ask me :lol: how are we as a team and a fan base supposed to get the respect you all crave so badly when you have everyone going nuts over ONE loss in the 13th game for a 9-4 team?

Last edited:
Well that's the only reason I'm not more pissed. Kidd was out so I thought we would lose

Plus without Amare and shump we really don't even know what we have. It's all about if we play well in the playoffs.

I don't care about anyone's respect except the refs

Last edited:
A few things I noticed tonight...2-3 zone? Shows yall are a litte scared defensively against point gods. D. Will roaming free in the paint will mean easy buckets and wide open 3's. Get rid of "Melo Time" unless you have a decent lead and he's well rested/Amare is playing as a second major threat, that will not go far. JR SMITH BECOMES REALLY IRRELEVANT REALLY QUICK, STILL. Fix these issues and y'all are in the eastern finals. Only Miami & Indiana can match up Talent-wise in the east.

Also, why do Knick fans flip out and say things like "trade Melo" "trade Amare" "I hate when these guys play so bad" when they lose to decent pro squads? When they beat crap teams like wizards, hornets, magic, & pistons it's "KNICKSTAPE!!!" "WHO F'N WIT THEM NY BOYZ" "WE TAKIN IT TO THE SHIP NO QUESTION"

Right now everything is a blur. Melo single handedly kept the Knicks in the game and loss them the game

This team can only get better when Amare comes back

Knicks lost as a team.

Felton jacking up all those bad shots at the end wasn't the reason why we lost.

Not playing defense, turning the ball over, Melo playing iso basketball, not moving the ball and not responding to the physical play is what made us lose this game.

It's just 1 game and there will be another one against Milwaukee next. Tough game against another physical team. We need to get our acts together ASAP if we're serious about making a statement this season.

EDIT: IDK if this is a good or bad thing, but tonights game is a slew of nationally televised games for the Knicks coming up. Looks like most of them are away games too.

Last edited:
Bad decisions by Felton late.

Bad move by Woodson running Melo the entire 2nd half.

The atmosphere was epic, crowd was probably 55:45 Nets.

Hats off to the Nets. Guys came to play.

:lol: Just after I said earlier today that Felton, statistically, has been performing neck and neck with Deron Williams thus far in the season. I missed the game in its entirety because of work and the loss is too fresh for me to check out the highlights of it so I'll just go off of what people are saying. Felton jacking up shots late in the game heh? Exactly why late game PG time belongs to Kidd unless Felton has had the hot hand all game, which clearly tonight wasn't the case.

not for nothing, felton usually makes da shots he was missing tonight, so ill give him a pass....

melo should've put a dagger in em during regular time.

great game though.

Haven't felt so angry at a loss like this for a longtime - Feels batman :smh:

Back
Top Bottom