and we're done

Pablo the Pizza guy for the halftime interview. :lol:

Happy Woodson played Copeland. With the status of Camby, Amare and Thomas uncertain most nights, I think Copeland should be getting alot more minutes. He's a young ACTIVE big. He didn't effect the box score in the first half but he was very active.

Hope he gets run in the 2nd. Him and Sheed as a tandem is a nice look as well.

Novak's post-game interview was all over the place. Son can't answer a question to save his life.

Good win though :smokin

Good bounce back win. Especially in a place where we usually get abused by Dunleavy.

Sidenote, thank GOD the Wizards got that W. We were set up for more Friday Night Knicks *******.

Yall called it a brawl and I got mad hype just to tune in and see a mere scuffle. I was hoping Humphries broke his hand and Rondo broke his jaw.

Anyway,

I KNOW PABLO

:pimp:

Last edited:
Sources: Stoudemire Willing To Accept 6th Man Role
Nov 28, 2012 11:46 PM EST

With the New York Knicks off to a quick start while he recovers from a left knee injury, two sources contend that Amar'e Stoudemire will accept a role as sixth man when he returns if asked.

"All he cares about right now is helping the team and winning," said one source. "He'd be fine with coming off the bench if that's what they want."

Stoudemire hasn't spoken with reporters since suffering a left knee injury.

Stoudemire is expected to miss at least two more weeks.

Steve Novak ‏@stevenovak20
After reading my Twitter feed, tomorrows one and only mission in practice… PRACTICE DUNKING! LOL #whiteguyproblems

Amar'e will be back in 2-3 weeks. Shump is 5-6 weeks away.
He was also day to day when he first hurt his knee, then it turned to 6 weeks, then there was no timetable. I won't hold my breath.

If he was at least talking to reporters and traveling with the team I would have some relieve. Until he starts talking to the media and showing his face in front of a camera, I will think there's more to his injury than reports claim.

I remember a bunch of players we're calling his injury, "sad" and "unfortunate." There's def something going on that we don't know.

In anycase, at least Shumpert is on track for his Mid-January comeback. We need defense at the SG position a lot more than we do on the PF position.

To me, If Amare comes back this year and is slightly effective for us and helps us win--I'll take it. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't play this year.

did anyone read this?

D'Antoni Regrets Leaving Suns For Knicks
Nov 28, 2012 2:36 PM EST

Mike D'Antoni regrets not remaining with the Phoenix Suns when he decided to become the head coach of the New York Knicks.

"I shouldn't have gone to New York," said D'Antoni.

"I should have stuck in there and battled. You don't get to coach somebody like him [Nash] too many times. It's pretty sacred and you need to take care of it. I didn't."

The parting with the Suns had always been reported as mutual.

"No. It was me," D'Antoni admits now. "I initiated it and I probably shouldn't have."

The Knicks' had a plan to rebuild while pursuing cap space.

"We had a three-year plan and it was good," D'Antoni says. "There were good aspects of it. But it was better the other way [in Phoenix]."

D'Antoni became head coach of the Lakers after the team fired Mike Brown.

I actually think MSG has pretty good quality. Im pretty sure than when we play on the road it's lower quality because you use the road teams cameras.

On a barely related note, anyone ever notice that camera that has a dead white pixel in the too right part, then a camera had one in the same exact spot in the US Open. Which meant the Knicks and US open use the same cameras. Don't know why I mentioned this now but just wanna feel like Im not the only person in the world to ever pick this up :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom