and we're done

MSG really needs to step up their HD feed. I just changed it to the Rockets/Thunder game on NBATV and back and now MSG is giving me a headache with this poor *** quality.
mean.gif
I recorded the game and was so pissed when I started getting jumping black screens

what's up with camby? Just saving him for playoffs?

lol at sheed trying to yam it

got hyped when i heard it was a brawl. That isn't a damn brawl. the ****? not much happened

melo is nasty. But we need more ball movement to make noise. we are too dependent on melo being hot and/or getting the calls he deserves when he goes in the paint

the defense still has me worried. the lay up line is still happening. Having a hard time with the pick and roll.

did anyone read this?
D'Antoni Regrets Leaving Suns For Knicks
Nov 28, 2012 2:36 PM EST
Mike D'Antoni regrets not remaining with the Phoenix Suns when he decided to become the head coach of the New York Knicks.
"I shouldn't have gone to New York," said D'Antoni.
"I should have stuck in there and battled. You don't get to coach somebody like him [Nash] too many times. It's pretty sacred and you need to take care of it. I didn't."
The parting with the Suns had always been reported as mutual.
"No. It was me," D'Antoni admits now. "I initiated it and I probably shouldn't have."
The Knicks' had a plan to rebuild while pursuing cap space.
"We had a three-year plan and it was good," D'Antoni says. "There were good aspects of it. But it was better the other way [in Phoenix]."
D'Antoni became head coach of the Lakers after the team fired Mike Brown.

he took a gamble and lost. He thought we would get lebron.

he was well compensated. get over it. Could have put away the ego and got a defensive assistant in PHX

"@NBAOfficial: Nets Gerald Wallace receives flopping warning. Go to http://t.co/GL2Lcmol & Media Central for warnings/ fines & video of violations."

nice. happy they did it, but unfortunatley it doesn't help. And im shocked none on reggie evans

curious to see if they deal them out in the playoffs

Amar'e accepting a bench role does not sound like positive news because seems to be a concession to what his body has been trying to tell him. If it's not his knees then it will be his back trying to compensate for said knees. I'm not a big fan of "Sources" anyway, so it's still a "wait and see" situation. However, if he can simply stay healthy, regardless of whether or not he gets back to the abilities of his PHX days, he'll be a problem simply because of his P&R play combined with the current backcourt (especially Prigioni).

What it boils down to is: Amar'e may or may not be back before Shump. Shump, however, is far more likely to be a consistent contributor to the squad before Amar'e based on recent history. Either way, I think Woodson will make things work.

Amar'e accepting a bench role does not sound like positive news because seems to be a concession to what his body has been trying to tell him. If it's not his knees then it will be his back trying to compensate for said knees. I'm not a big fan of "Sources" anyway, so it's still a "wait and see" situation. However, if he can simply stay healthy, regardless of whether or not he gets back to the abilities of his PHX days, he'll be a problem simply because of his P&R play combined with the current backcourt (especially Prigioni).

What it boils down to is: Amar'e may or may not be back before Shump. Shump, however, is far more likely to be a consistent contributor to the squad before Amar'e based on recent history. Either way, I think Woodson will make things work.

the most recent update has Stat returning some time between 12/9 and 12/23 when we'll be home the entire time. The issue to me is, if he can't hit that jumpshot like he did when he first got here than he is useless.

If he was at least talking to reporters and traveling with the team I would have some relieve. Until he starts talking to the media and showing his face in front of a camera, I will think there's more to his injury than reports claim.
I remember a bunch of players we're calling his injury, "sad" and "unfortunate." There's def something going on that we don't know.
In anycase, at least Shumpert is on track for his Mid-January comeback. We need defense at the SG position a lot more than we do on the PF position.
To me, If Amare comes back this year and is slightly effective for us and helps us win--I'll take it. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't play this year.
I really think he has his own regiment and healing process. When he was injured last season he didn't travel with the team at all and if he was at a game he was off in the back near the tunnel or out of sight. Did maybe one interview with Tina before he came back. That's just him. He not a dude that's gonna be in a suit on the bench cheering the team on if he don't need to be.

As far as day to to day to suddenly 6 weeks he had knee surgery. You're always gonna be out weeks after surgery. I just wasn't in the papers much cuz we were winning.

Last edited:
1. **** DAntoni, I read that dumb **** yesterday.
2. Gerald Wallace and Reggie should be fined for their flopping.
3. I know we were lied to about Amar'e to start with but you think they're still lying and holding information? They might be but I don't think so. That's just too much if they are.

If he was at least talking to reporters and traveling with the team I would have some relieve. Until he starts talking to the media and showing his face in front of a camera, I will think there's more to his injury than reports claim.
I remember a bunch of players we're calling his injury, "sad" and "unfortunate." There's def something going on that we don't know.
In anycase, at least Shumpert is on track for his Mid-January comeback. We need defense at the SG position a lot more than we do on the PF position.
To me, If Amare comes back this year and is slightly effective for us and helps us win--I'll take it. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't play this year.
I really think he has his own regiment and healing process. When he was injured last season he didn't travel with the team at all and if he was at a game he was off in the back near the tunnel or out of sight. Did maybe one interview with Tina before he came back. That's just him. He not a dude that's gonna be in a suit on the bench cheering the team on if he don't need to be.

As far as day to to day to suddenly 6 weeks he had knee surgery. You're always gonna be out weeks after surgery. I just wasn't in the papers much cuz we were winning.

he travels sometimes. He was definitely in Orlando for that game.

What I meant by that is that it started small, then became something much bigger. Same thing that happened with the Lin situation last year. I really don't put much faith in the timelines that the Knicks give out to the media. Not saying I expect it, but I wouldn't be surprised if things get stretched out longer and we find out it's an even worse situation with his knees. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

3. I know we were lied to about Amar'e to start with but you think they're still lying and holding information? They might be but I don't think so. That's just too much if they are.
Thing is, this is the Knicks we're talking about. No level of shadiness will ever surprise me about this franchise.

And they don't even have to be lying, things could just go bad with his recovery. His knees aren't really in great shape to be certain about recovery.

Maybe this is just my battered girlfriend, worst case scenario Knick fan perspective talking right now, but I'm bracing for the worst with Amar'e. I hope I'm wrong and he gets back to form, but I'm not banking on it.

Last edited:
What I meant by that is that it started small, then became something much bigger. Same thing that happened with the Lin situation last year. I really don't put much faith in the timelines that the Knicks give out to the media. Not saying I expect it, but I wouldn't be surprised if things get stretched out longer and we find out it's an even worse situation with his knees. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

It's definitely possible but it's truly a piece of **** organization if they wait until a few days before he's making his scheduled return for them to report his injury is more severe than we thought and he'll miss the season or something.

IF he returns on time:

@MokeHamilton

Good news for #Knicks: They'll spend 2 full weeks at home from Dec. 9 to Dec. 23 and Stoudemire's return should fall in during that time.

A source saying Amare takes a bench role is not the same as Amare saying it.

And it's definitely not the same as it happening. Amare can talk a lot, if he performs that's another story

off topic but can i get everybody's PSN name and/or XBOX gamertag?

my screenname is pr0phecy718 for both consoles

Back
Top Bottom