and we're done

I voted for Stout just because I would rather do a place in NYC rather than BK or Queens, especially because i may or may not be going to the game. But im down for a summit, even if i could only stop by for a couple of drinks

Yeah, they do.
1. If you're not 21--you're not getting in.
2. If you're a guy and they need women, you will be asked to wait. I'm assuming no one is going to wait outside in the cold.

you keep dropping more reasons lol

I thought everyone knew about the whole guy/girl ratios are bars.

never really had a problem at stout. its always a sausage fest there on game night. And if the summit is on a school night it would be easier for me to meet ya in the city (I work on 36th and 7th).

For any queens residents, I am always down to host. Just no shoes in the house because I have carpet. and my wife says so.

I was talking to Proph and I have a few places around the Garden that don't get that packed before games.

- The Parlour on 30th between 7th and 8th, drinks are a bit pricier not a lot of tables to sit at but the bar is pretty big and it has a lot of standing room behind the bar.
- Blarney Stone on 8th between 30th and 31st, cheaper spot that has tables and pretty good food if anyone was hungry.
- Irish Times on 31st between 7th and 8th, biggest place and the drinks are not that high priced + also has some booths where folks can sit

Just throwing it out there, I'm down for wherever TBH.

lets just have the summit @ Blarney Stone.... better for people who live too far from astoria and closer to manhattan

I'm going to put this on the 1st page

what: NT Team NYK Summit, 7:30 PM bulls game

where: Blarney Stone on 8th between 30th and 31st

when: Friday, December 21st 6:45 PM

List of people going:

pr0phecy718
proshares

let me know if any of you are going; so I can add to the list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom