and we're done

Just watched Knicks in 60, another win :pimp:

:smh: @ letting them get close in the end though.

:smokin
" You want it, we got it...HEH, HEH ! "
At least I'm not the only one :rofl: This song was grinding my gears with how much I hated then I find myself singing along :lol:

Frank Isola  ‏@FisolaNYDN

Knicks now announce it is a bone bruise. Not sure if Felton will play Wednesday vs Charlotte

Raymond Felton's availability could come down to pain tolerance and perhaps adjusting to playing with a pad/wrapping on his left hand

Also, Jason Kidd worked out today and could be ready by Wed. He's missed four games with back spasms. Only issue is Knicks play 4 in 5 days

When Raymond Felton left the locker room he was in such pain that he thought his left hand was broken. An MRI revealed it wasn't.
Knowing Felton, he'll play regardless. Unless Woodson/training staff insists he sits.

If we're doing a bar around the Garden, there's the Parlour on 30th between 7th and 8th and this spot up on 35th and 9th I forget the name but it's a BBQ bar. I'd probably vote Stout for now.

Currently doing a clinical affiliation out in SoCal. Lakers come to MSG to play the Knicks on 12/13 and my coworkers are taking me out to watch the game at a sports bar or something. All of them are Lakers fans. Please, pleaassee, I need a Knicks win :lol:

Queens Knicks Fans! The Knicks are taking over the Chase Bank branch on Queens Blvd and 46th St. (4610 Queens Blvd). Head over between 12PM – 2PM for Knicks giveaways, meet John Starks, Larry Johnson, contests and more, courtesy of The Chase Bank.

The Knicks took over the The Chase Branch on Queens Blvd. and 46th St. (4610 Queens Blvd.) We are giving away tickets and swag until 2PM

who's in charge of the knicks facebook/twitter feed? :rofl: >D swag? really

Knowing our medical staff, Felton's situation will go from bone bruise to sprain to broken hand to amputation.

Last edited:
Queens Fans – This just in – Raymond Felton and J.R. Smith will be at the Fresh Meadows Chase Bank branch! Catch us there between 4 – 6PM today. Still giving away sweet Knicks swag and game tickets.

Back
Top Bottom