and we're done

Allan Houston, to me, on MSG Network's Knicks Training Camp Live, after I asked him if the championship talk by this team was premature:

"I'll let everyone else criticize this team for shooting too high. I think it's absolutely what everyone should be focusing on. We've got trophies all around the locker room, maybe we'll have a trophy on the court just to remind them, because I think that's important. It's important for you to have that goal.

"Right now, this is our window. This is our window of opportunity. This is our chance. We can't control how good everybody else is and what they're doing, but essentially, that is the end goal and that's what everybody is shooting for and I think that should be the standard."

Thoughts?

- Alan Hahn

asked my friends if they wanted to come through to the open practice and they laughed and repeated that iverson quote. some dudes, smh.

btw it's my birthday today :nerd:

Last edited:
asked my friends if they wanted to come through to the open practice and they laughed and repeated that iverson quote. some dudes, smh.
btw it's my birthday today :nerd:

oh no wonder you're awake...lol i thought you would be sleeping since you work at night

Christmas Day jerseys.

A43RCv8CMAA0sws.jpg

Not a fan.

^ I hope that's a joke :x

I've always wanted an orange jersey but the whole damn jersey orange? Numbers and font orange is dumb

Back
Top Bottom