and we're done

This guy is still talking about his knee and trying to baby it. This recovery for that was 3-6 weeks and 8 at the most. It's been well over 8 weeks.

Anyone find that shirt Joey got on. I need it NOW but i'm thinking it's custom

My friend's boy makes those shirts, he had them up at Atlantic Antic two weekends ago...Their is an alternate nets version too if your into that sort of thing. Give me fifteen, I'ma find out the name of the company

i cant wait for this season to start! and i also cant wait to see whats gonna be different about the garden theyre on the last stage of renovation right now thats why the knicks are gonna play all there preseason games away.is there a thread where u can sell tickets? cause im gonna have 10 games to go to and i might not be able to make it to every single one i got good games too

i cant wait for this season to start! and i also cant wait to see whats gonna be different about the garden theyre on the last stage of renovation right now thats why the knicks are gonna play all there preseason games away.is there a thread where u can sell tickets? cause im gonna have 10 games to go to and i might not be able to make it to every single one i got good games too

b/s forum

found this on RealGM LOL

NY Knicks RealGM Fan Contract:

I will not panic/go crazy/jump ship after a bad loss, and a losing a streak.

I will not look at Houston Rockets box scores, and say “we should of resigned Jeremy Lin” If he has a 30 point night.

I will not make any more than 2 Trade “X” player threads.

I will not threaten to stop being a Knicks fan, If the Nets have a better record. (We know you won’t)

I will not say “We should of went after Phil Jackson” If Mike Woodson gets outcoached a game or two.

I will not make a “we overpaid Stat” thread.

I will not panic in the preseason if we go 0-7. (It’s just pre-season)

I will not make a we should of kept Gallo thread.

I will not say Isiah Thomas is still the GM of the Knicks.

I will not cry, and say, why can’t we have a classic rebuild like the Spurs, Thunder, etc.

I will not go crazy if we see pictures of Felton/Carmelo eating fried chicken.

found this on RealGM LOL
NY Knicks RealGM Fan Contract:
I will not panic/go crazy/jump ship after a bad loss, and a losing a streak.
I will not look at Houston Rockets box scores, and say “we should of resigned Jeremy Lin” If he has a 30 point night.
I will not make any more than 2 Trade “X” player threads.
I will not threaten to stop being a Knicks fan, If the Nets have a better record. (We know you won’t)
I will not say “We should of went after Phil Jackson” If Mike Woodson gets outcoached a game or two.
I will not make a “we overpaid Stat” thread.
I will not panic in the preseason if we go 0-7. (It’s just pre-season)
I will not make a we should of kept Gallo thread.
I will not say Isiah Thomas is still the GM of the Knicks.
I will not cry, and say, why can’t we have a classic rebuild like the Spurs, Thunder, etc.
I will not go crazy if we see pictures of Felton/Carmelo eating fried chicken.
:lol:

I will not agree to any of that tho, thats what being a fan's about.

PM me, ill buy any games that arent rape prices

Back
Top Bottom