and we're done

To be fair, most of those were Lin fans who tried to come in and troll all summer long. :rolleyes

There were some but there were some common names that wanted to keep Lin. Then I remember Melo getting roasted in that thread too. I wanted NOTHING to do with Lin. He had his little Tebow streak, no idea how he did it.

Very happy with this performance, overall a solid game but the defense in the second half was gorgeous. Now i just want to wash D'Antoni again :smokin

this dude :lol:

--Did you expect Melo to come out here like that?
--Well, yeah, he's MVP. >D

Last edited:
Man I appreciated Linsanity for what it was, and wouldn't mind keeping him at a reasonable price. But c'mon man.

I didn't appreciate it. It had people really saying he was our best player. We didn't need Melo or Amar'e. It was an embarrassment. I seen mad new people wearing Knicks gear and people would say Linsanity to me when they saw me in my Knicks gear.

What happened to that MMG cat? Wasn't he talking mad **** about the Knicks? I don't hear a peep from son now.
Dude took a self-imposed break from NT after not being able to handle the aftermath in the NFL threads from the Texans L to the Pats. _ ran his mouth the whole damn summer in NBA threads...then he was ghost after the season started. And now he's ghost for the time being...
mean.gif

This is the type of character we deal with on this board.

Last edited:
this dude :lol:

--Did you expect Melo to come out here like that?
--Well, yeah, he's MVP. >D

Caught that too :lol: :pimp: JR KNOWS
Woody, COY.
I just realized we keep this up in Jan or Feb and he's a lock for all star game coach and then Felton and/or probably Kidd will be on the bench for the team.

:rofl: @ the Nets being one game above .500. Come March I'm bumping that thread with all the conference standings predictions. The amount of ppl that had us be a 5th seed or lower and had the Nets in the top 4. The amount of ppl arguing the Nets were a better team.

Where all them lames hating on Melo at now? Hating on the Knicks? Can't even own up to it.

Last edited:
What happened to that MMG cat? Wasn't he talking mad **** about the Knicks? I don't hear a peep from son now.

Dude took a self-imposed break from NT after not being able to handle the aftermath in the NFL threads from the Texans L to the Pats. _ ran his mouth the whole damn summer in NBA threads...then he was ghost after the season started. And now he's ghost for the time being...:smh: .

This is the type of character we deal with on this board.

:lol: Gotdamn. NT got too real for him. I would've loved to hear his reaction to the Nets taking 2 L's against us too after all that talk this summer...

Ay Rav...how's Tyson looking on defense tonight?
nerd.gif
My bad for the late response lol. Was watching away from my laptop. But yeah he was on it tonight. No complaints. Even made effort to block shots. And didn't commit stupid fouls. Now if he could only get back to doing that every night.

Great bounce back win. Now for some revenge against Chi town.

Melo :pimp:
Tyson Chandler defense back :pimp:

Shoutout to GabeGrams and throwback1718 for coming through tonight. We gotta link up again in the future. Good peoples :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom