and we're done

knicks played poor, but refs are kinda garbage tonight

everyone knows it

ha ha noah about to get bodied

Embarrassing

Oh well. Bulls came in and were allowed to play as physical as they liked and they ran with it. Breen was definitely right about that. Frustrated us and our shots werent falling.

And now Noah and Tyson :lol:

Jeez

I'm surprised Spike Lee hasen't received a technical.

Yea I know he can't receive one, but with these refs, anything goes.

Last edited:
Every game the Knicks lost this season has been a screw job by the refs.FACT.i hate when breen and Walt act like its not blatant.smh

This game was WAY OVER before the bad ref calls.....refs are not the reason they are losing.
I understand you want to keep a level head, but you can't act like the way this game was called hasn't killed out momentum a number of times.

These cats out here playing jail ball and we can't get any sort of call no wonder Melo and Woodson lost it.

The league needs to make public statements about games like this.

The refs totally mismanaged this game and let their s_ snowball downhill.

:smh:

I understand you want to keep a level head, but you can't act like the way this game was called hasn't killed out momentum a number of times.

what momentum, two consecutive hoops?

Knicks have played awful defense from the start, can't get the pick and roll going, and Felton is chucking left and right not being a PG tonight.

Bulls played harder from the opening tip and the Knicks were getting blown out before all this happened.

At least these dudes didn't just lay down and showed some fight. I'd rather see our top two players and our coach get ejected than watch these dudes just tune out the way they have so many times over the last 10 years.

Last edited:
[QUOTE[/QUOTE]
EXACTLY,when one team is allowed to be physical and the other teams not your doomed from the start,yea they missed some shots but c'mon son,you on ur mike breen steez.

Knicks have played awful defense from the start, can't get the pick and roll going, and Felton is chucking left and right not being a PG tonight.

Bulls played harder from the opening tip and the Knicks were getting blown out before all this happened.
The calls have been terribly inconsistent since the opening tip. Melo was in the paint all first half and took two free throws.

I'm not saying its the only factor or that our offense and defense haven't been pretty bad, but it makes a difference.

Ref even helped him not miss a free throw

Just tuning in. I been reading comments I see people are very mad

Last edited:
Kidd is such a pro son. This guy is hustling ever minute of the game like it's a two point game

dude, the knicks been lagging all game, but the refs canned 'em and pretty much closed any opportunity for the knicks to get going

things like that sometimes happen in the nba

Back
Top Bottom