and we're done

Would have been nice to see this intensity for the entire second half instead of crying about calls. I know we got killed by the refs but it could have been a different game if we had this energy the whole second half.

Breen is just... Such a company man. But not for the Knicks.

He complains about the Knicks complaining, but they says they have a legitimate gripe

He talks out of both sides of his mouth. It drives me nuts.

Woodson needs to take the fine and go at the refs on anil Jackson steez

Last edited:
these are the nights where i wish novak didnt have so many minutes. James white wouldve been more useful

these are the nights where i wish novak didnt have so many minutes. James white wouldve been more useful

He is absolutely useless vs a team like this, can;t create a shot for himself and a liability on offense.

Hope to not see this again, these avalanche type nights can't happen. (Like game 1 in Miami last year)

That's how I like my players and fans to react when we're clearly getting slighted by the refs. Should've started throwing **** at those stooges. I mean really, do refs get fined for bs calls?

Anyway bad game all around from start to finish. Noah a punk *****, Deng a {(}), Nate is pathetic. Somebody need to rock his jaw after the refs get washed, all that rah rah **** only get you a pass when you in a Knick uniform.

It's still **** the Bulls.

On to the next one.

Last edited:
Hope to not see this again, these avalanche type nights can't happen. (Like game 1 in Miami last year)

I just don't see it against "elite" teams. Especially at home. It's waaaay to common for us

I wouldn't be shocked if spike lee and our fans make it worse in a way.

did wally scarbiassk get a haircut?

ol' mon chee chee X herman munster colab lookin boy

Last edited:
If a random person who doesnt watch sports heard what Wally just said, I doubt they would want to watch this league

Just like I called earlier in this thread. It's just much harder to hear when an NBA player confirms it

The "physical teams" in the NBA "earn" the lack of calls and are allowed to play a certain style and get away with things. In fact they are so aggressive that the refs then decide they can't call anything

Sorry but that's just ridiculous. It's too WWF

We haven't "earned" calls. Melo doesn't "deserve" calls. :smh:

The worst part is the refs will usually even it out with fouls in garbage time so people can point to the stats and say hey look they are even. You are making it up.

Last edited:
The nba refs are the worst officials out of every league and is not even close.

Last edited:
Woody with the variant sheed both teams played hard! Woww hahahha

First 3 questions. Bad coaching. Not gonna address it. Bad coaching

Hahahha

Did not watch but are you serious? 2 key players and coach ejected in the 4th? Unless he got punched that ref should be fired.

We played horribly for the most part, and that was matched by officiating.

Hats off to Chicago, they'll always be in the mix as long as they play with that type of intensity.

If a random person who doesnt watch sports heard what Wally just said, I doubt they would want to watch this league

Just like I called earlier in this thread. It's just much harder to hear when an NBA player confirms it

The "physical teams" in the NBA "earn" the lack of calls and are allowed to play a certain style and get away with things. In fact they are so aggressive that the refs then decide they can't call anything

Sorry but that's just ridiculous. It's too WWF

We haven't "earned" calls. Melo doesn't "deserve" calls.
mean.gif

The worst part is the refs will usually even it out with fouls in garbage time so people can point to the stats and say hey look they are even. You are making it up.
None of us had a problem with that when the 90's Knicks used it to their advantage...

Just saying. *shrugs*

I'm with Allen on this one. I don't like how the team lets frustration from other teams' aggressive defense and/or bad calls get in their head. It happened in the Grizzlies game too.
The nba refs are the worst officials out of every league and is not even close.
This is undeniably true though. And it bugs me when ****** don't wanna 'eem acknowledge some of the bull ****..
mean.gif

Last edited:
It wasn't that the Knicks were allowed to play physical AND the refs stopped the other team from playing defense by calling touch fouls.

When the 90s Knicks played MJ he still had the Jordan rules and still got preferential treatment. Same thing will happen to the bulls if the play the heat

I agree the composure should be better. But they are human and melo gotta be tired of not getting the treatment other stars get. Because I don't see a reason for it honestly

Last edited:
Was at the game and haven't watched anything, don't think I'm gonna. Can someone say what JR did on that T though? From where I was sitting it seemed like his back was to the ref that T'd him up so unless he said something idk how the eff that was a T. Refs let this game completely get out of control obviously.

Refs aside we deserved to lose. Chicago are coached really well, took away everything from us tonight and Deng did a good job on Melo, even though Melo gets no protection from the refs. If I remember I think Felton threw only 1 lob tonight (completely forced too) and for me that;s all on Thibs and how he played the PnR tonight. Obviously it would help if we could hit a few shots but this was one of those nights where we ran into a real well coached and defensive team who put the clamps on us I feel like.

Felton shot 4-24? Gotdamn

this **** drives me crazy too. dude is the PG you can't chuck your team out of games. tonight wasn't solely on him but I feel like it's inevitable at this point that he shoots us out of a playoff game, hopefully it's only one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom