and we're done

Just...what the **** ever.

Last edited:
Raymond Felton either starts hitting his shots or hes gnna get the brewer treatment and cut his minutes. Cause seriously those dumbass floaters and missed lay ups are not cutting it.
And we as a team gotta hit those damn free throws the lakers with free throw bum Dwight Howard made more than us.

Raymond Felton either starts hitting his shots or hes gnna get the brewer treatment and cut his minutes. Cause seriously those dumbass floaters and missed lay ups are not cutting it.
And we as a team gotta hit those damn free throws the lakers with free throw bum Dwight Howard made more than us.

Pretty much. I can't wait till Shumpert comes back.

It was a good game and a winnable one, but It's only 1/82. Hope you all enjoy the holiday

Those plus those ridiculous low inside pass attempts to Tyson. He needs to cut that out. I'm sure he'll get there.

Kidd really is a liability on defense. Couldn't stay in front of Nash and decided what to do with the pick and roll.

We really need Shumpert in those situations. Also, the size difference is hurting us too.

We had plenty of chances to win this game, just couldn't execute properly.

BTW, these Xmas day jerseys are ******g horrible. Just go back to the regular jerseys and put a snowflake patch or something like before.

Kidd really is a liability on defense. Couldn't stay in front of Nash and decided what to do with the pick and roll.

We really need Shumpert in those situations. Also, the size difference is hurting us too.

We had plenty of chances to win this game, just couldn't execute properly.
Felton was mostly on Nash though. Kidd and JR kept switching on Kobe.

Ray was letting 45 year old Nash beat him off the dribble. That's a no-no.
At least Felton is getting this out of his system now
He has been average his whole career, he'll have good games and bad ones....this is what he is.
Pretty much.

That non-call on the Chandler oop was to turning point. After that Kobe comes down and hits a jump shot. :smh:

On top of not calling that obvious foul there was already a similar push a couple plays before. These refs are getting out of hand this year with us.

And yes Felton looked like trash. I'm starting to think he should get healed up. Maybe his hands are really messed up, because I've never seen so many missed lay ups from him. :nerd:

As long as we crush Phoenix tomorrow it will be old news.

erly.

Really? I thought he did an excellent job guarding kobe the few times he did in the 4th. FELTON got torched by kobe when the switched on the pick and roll. Every damn time.

It's getting to the point we need Shump and STAT back.
This. No doubt how evident is that we need stat back in the starting line up vs big teams like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom