and we're done

This could definitely be worst. I am assuming Felton does not need to get surgery. I fractured my pinky last year in September and had to get surgery for it. Recovery time was far greater than 4-6 weeks. The pinky is second most important finger (Second to the thumb) and it is where the hand gets it grip strength from.

Felton out 4-6 weeks

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

I think his struggles were mostly cuz of the injury so this is probably a good thing. But that's a looooong time. And it sucks that it happened when amare comes back.
yeah, if anyone could get stat going right away it would be felton but boy is it a great problem to have when j kidd has to be the dude to get things rolling for amare. just hope prigs and kidd could deal with the increased load, shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Last edited:
Woodson is like a father to everybody. Did anybody catch before the end of the 1st half last night the way he was talking to that black ref cuz of the officials missing that we should've had our 24 shot clock reset? :lol: He was sonning dude.

:lol: @ the Nets. Can't wait to hear Charles doofy *** talk on it.

Last edited:
Blessing In disguise with that injury. This allows him to chill out, rest up for a bit.
Stat comes back, we can get him working with Melo and Tyson via KIdd and Prigs.
Shump comes back, relieves some of Kidds minutes.
Sheed comes back, along with camby , they preserve Tyson and Stats bodies.
Felton comes back, we got a couple months to gel as a whole unit, and our main guys should be rested, due to not playing full 82 games.
Thanks glen. You really built a good one.
qft

Aye, how did I get taken off the 'official' fan list? Is this a subtle jab that I am not an elite poster that has endured the incessant struggles of our beloved franchise?! 
mean.gif

Aye, how did I get taken off the 'official' fan list? Is this a subtle jab that I am not an elite poster that has endured the incessant struggles of our beloved franchise?! :smh:

edit: your number 101 on the list lol...u chose your number too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom