and we're done

if anyone actually WANTS to be a fan in this atmosphere... I say let them in hahaha. Def ain't a bandwagon

That's what I always tell new Knick fans. "You're picking a losing team, I inherited this curse"

"Knicks have signed forward John Shurna of Northwestern. One-year deal, partial guarantee." - Howard Beck

Last edited:
yo the sun don't shine forever, but as long as it's here we might as well shine together, better now than never, business before pleasure
P diddy and Team NYK fam, who you know do it better? :smokin

yo the sun don't shine forever, but as long as it's here we might as well shine together, better now than never, business before pleasure
P diddy and Team NYK fam, who you know do it better? :smokin
the seattle supersonics & charlotte hornets

Last edited:
Been in Europe for 2 weeks, back today, and I see we're about to hire Isiah? I don't even know what to do other then laugh.

On the real Isiah must have some crazy dirt on Dolan.

Charles is one of my favorite players of all time, but all these downing comments about us time after time is baffling. I know you had beef with Charles Oakley but damn, son don't even play or even work for the organization anymore :lol:.

I've recently become a Knicks fan in the last two years since y'all have most of my old nugget players, even tho I still rock with the Nuggets heavy, and melo's my dude. But the team just has to play tough off gate with a chip on their shoulders like the heat did in 2010-2011 even tho they lost in the finals, but about Barkley's comment I really see no way that the Nets are better than the Knicks, actually how their better than most of the upper teams in the east because their bench is garbage outside of Marshon.

Last edited:
Barkley is the same piece of sh*t that said we didn't play any defense last year despite being top 5. Who gives damn about his opinion.

Until I see Avery getting his players to commit to defense on a nightly basis, Knicks are the better team. 
smokin.gif

Also, don't know why people are worrying about something that hasn't even happened yet. Media got fans wrapped around their finger.

Last edited:
Probably a stupid decision. Turning a chance to get back in the door. Doubt dolan reaches out again ever

After marc jackson got a HC job ewing probably feels he shouldnt take less

And lol at the media being the problem and not the owner with the 1984 status censorship on the media

Yea thats true. But ewing hasnt done much to prove himself. Houston works with the d league team that snt disrespeftul rite?

That's disrespectful.
The least they could do is offer him am assistant coach gig.

Agreed.

Yea thats true. But ewing hasnt done much to prove himself. Houston works with the d league team that snt disrespeftul rite?

Ewing has more than paid his dues as an assistant in the league. The fact that Mark Jackson is a HC right now is a slap in the face to guys like Ewing. Maybe there are some other circumstances that we don't know about as to why he's not a head coach somewhere...but something isn't adding up, IMO.

Patrick carried this squad since the late 80s. He's been retired for about what, 10 years now? He's been an assistant coach in Orlando for however long, and we're just now offering him a job. A low level one that's beneath the one he already has. I wouldn't take it either...

Last edited:
That's disrespectful.
The least they could do is offer him am assistant coach gig.

Agreed.

Ewing has more than paid his dues as an assistant in the league. The fact that Mark Jackson is a HC right now is a slap in the face to guys like Ewing. Maybe there are some other circumstances that we don't know about as to why he's not a head coach somewhere...but something isn't adding up, IMO.

Mark Jackson played point in the NBA. That gives him a little more insight into the game because he is an extension of the coach on the court. What has Pat done? Dwight doesn't give him credit for anything. If I was Par I'd take the HC job and work my way into the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom