and we're done

Nets are nothing. They're food. They don't wanna see us in any series. We lost cuz of injuries and Amare.

Injuries is an excuse, Knicks are better than them but not by much.

If we didn't play Amare, we would've won. Dude is the ultimate net negative right now. Every good thing he does is just something he's stealing from someone else. Namely Tyson and our other backup bigs.

And the defense. :x

He turned Kris Humphries into Sir Charles. It was a joke. Hump destroyed our team until we got STATue outta there and he turned average again.

As far as I'm concerned, we have 1 big, Tyson. Camby and Sheed are hurt, and Mike hates Kurt cuz he's his age? We need Kenyon ASAP. Cut White or Kurt.

Pray for Sheed, because Melo-STAT-Tyson can't ever happen ever again, ever. Not even for 2 minutes.

Can't wait for Felton to get back and Shump to play full minutes. :smh:

yeah stat is slow and practically non existant on defense

i had a feeling he would not add to the team's success/chemistry before his return, but the last couple of weeks has pretty much solidified my speculation

i mean we started losing every other game or so before he returned, but he's definitely added to our mishaps

white should probably get cut. it's tough because i think he deserves more playing time to show his skills, but we don't have that luxury anymore

like mez said the nets aren't as good as the knicks, but there isn't that big of a divide as we thought in the beginning of the season

Anyone feel that in addition to his play, that we're missing sheeds attitude and toughness both on and off the court?

Dude brought a personality and identity to the team and had a contagious work ethic on the defensive end IMO.

i'm sure sheed's veteran leadership still influences people whether he's playing or not, but he does add a huge amount of chemistry to the team when he plays

Sheed fixes our spacing issues and bring real defense and accountability off the bench. Been saying we couldn't afford to lose him when he started missing a game here and there.

Even when he ain't shooting well, he adds a lot to the team, the same way Kidd does.

Well yeah.

Until something changes, they're the 2nd best team in the East. And with that length and speed on the perimeter, only speaking for myself, I think I'd rather play the Heat than them in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom