and we're done

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
I love the iPhone but after what I just seen from the #Blackberry10 there isn't going to be a better phone for a while! #believeitornot
Tyson Chandler ‏@tysonchandler
Just saw the new BlackBerry 10 and it’s a game-changer! #teamblackberry
?????
RIM clearly knows who the trendsetters are in NYC, once you get JR and Tyson on board... watch out.

It's helping RIM's stock price.

BBX actually looks decent.

We all know BB has the best Push email service in the market as well. If the BBX can pick up momentum, watch for them to get back their corporation support. With the iPhone losing steam as well, this is a strong possibility.

Sorry for the finance analysis, I'm still at work :lol:

Last edited:
Wtf is push email man? I get my emails just fine on my iPhone. I never got that. What makes it 'better'?

Srs qstn.
push email is when the email is sent to your phone instantly as opposed to your phone checking the email service's servers for new mails intermittently.

Say your phone checks your hotmail inbox every 15 minutes, you wouldn't get a new message until the phone checks the servers.

Hope I made sense

we tried to tell 'em (well everyone except for noted d'antoni excuser all3xis or whatever his name is)

btw, them dudes in the laker thread actually proposed a D12 for Tyson, Shumpert and Brewer trade >D :lol:

Last edited:
Dwight can keep his b*tch a** in LA. All that talent but he has a coward's mentality. Don't want that on this squad even with his impact, plus who knows if his back issue is a bigger problem than being let on.

Dwight can keep his b*tch a** in LA. All that talent but he has a coward's mentality. Don't want that on this squad even with his impact, plus who knows if his back issue is a bigger problem than being let on.

This man knows

btw, them dudes in the laker thread actually proposed a D12 for Tyson, Shumpert and Brewer trade
grin.gif
laugh.gif
yeah they got their own tommykaira/bangdak doing these trades over there

howard's a true cancer, damaged goods, etc

by the way you all think jr is getting a reserve spot tonight?

i don't see it happening, but i've been rooting for dude all season

Word up, seems like its just FUBAR over there in Lakerland. i really dont think anything but wknning can remedy their situation, and looking at their schedule it probably wont come any time soon . a physical altercation is coming.

Meanwhike, we are in an exciting race for power position in the east. Injuries aside, were still acclimating our players into the game. id rather have us fighting for a top playoff spot than trying desperately to grab onto an 8th seed.

Also if anyone really thinks dwight is better here, please re evaluate his character. Dude may be the coolest guy if you ever meet him, but his persona amongst the league is nothing but a entitled, whiny crybaby. We dont need that **** out here. Tyson is a goddamn leader, and if you think dwight jumping 5 inches higher or dunking harder makes up for leadership, take a seat. Let him try to pull that stunt with svg, Ny media would eat that fool alive.

But this post aint about the lakers.

Tonight, this is a playoff game. This is gonna be a rough game. The crowd is gonna be into it with the added storyline. We need a W in there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom