and we're done

I'm loving the hustle. They look like they want this win today. Hustling on both sides of the ball.

ivOB8OQ22IMab.gif

The thing about J.R. is, he's so gifted he can take it to the rim when he wants but he'd rather settle for them long *** jumpers. Maybe if he had better rep he'd get to the line more but that's no excuse for the excessive 20 ft. attempts.

Last edited:
We need Camby so damn bad. I'm still hurt that he's out once he started playing well. Need Sheed back too, we're too thin. Amar'e isn't a C and Tyson can't play the whole game. He commits a dumb foul every few minutes.

what i don't like is when someone like prigioni or kidd takes it up near the free throw line looking for a big to pass it off to and dudes like tyson or stat just stand behind and watch sometimes

you got an open alley. run parallel to the man with the ball

Last edited:
what i don't like is when someone like prigioni or kidd takes it up near the free throw line looking for a big to pass it off to and dudes like tyson or stat just stand behind and watch sometimes

you got an open alley. run parallel to the man with the ball

thats been a problem for quite some time. it amazes me. like you are an NBA player. you don't know that you need to move around? they just stand there are watch

I'm tired of these fancy passes to Tyson. He can't catch a regular pass 58% of the time, why hit him with a fancy pass??? He's guaranteed not to catch it and TO

Back
Top Bottom