and we're done

James White starting the game guarding Pierce. I'm not even gonna watch.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Game will be tight heading into the 4th. A limping Raymond Felton will stagger out the tunnel and throw on a jersey, and take a seat at the bench. Kidd looks like he needs a breather, Coach Woody looks down to the end of his bench, and raises a pinky finger at Felton. Felton stoically reciprocates the gesture, pinky up. Game time.
He checks in, bounces the ball once to check air pressure. His pinky shatters. Amare's knees give out suddenly. Tyson catches the flue immediately and has to be quarantined from the arena. Melo is suspended on the spot for adjusting his headband. Camby and Sheed accidentally knock their feet against eachother. Knicks season is over.

No seriously, this is a big game, but we have to remember where we are in the season. While its important to close out the first half of the year on a positive note, its even more important to implement players back into the system and recover from injuries. A loss tonight would sting, but its not the end of the world. Its kind of obvious though if we lose, screenshots of ESPN trade machine will be plastered all over this thread until the next win. Im hoping for some Big time NBA ball, you know these games are gonna be good. Lets play like a team, lets get this W. Our star has to play like a star. And we'll need other players to step it up, cause lord knows these Celtics get the hell up to play the knicks. They could be losing 10 straight and once they see NYK on the schedule, their eyes open like we're a feast . Thats the part I hate most about them. They see us as chumps, even if we got the better record. So #$%^ what I said before, let's blow these $%^&-ing green $%^&s out their $%^&ing house.

I am ******g TIGHT that JR didn't make the All Star game

Happy Tyson got to his first finally. It's some BS though, JR should have made it

All that means is that it will be easier for us to negotiate JR's contract.

How you think the mets were feeling when Dickey won the cy young? Not good lol.

Why the **** is James White starting??? Son does NOTHING

I don't like Carmelo acknowledging KG. Makes the whole fight look even sillier to me.

This game is pissing me off already. We gotta have like four TOs already. Tyson has no hands, I'm convinced. Money can't catch a pass.

Back
Top Bottom