and we're done

I love amare . even though he messes up sometimes, he really tries his hardest. Even if he has a mental error. There is always good intentions.

Guys, I know there's a game going on, but I need your input.

If you had to pick between the Audi RS5, Mercedes C63, BMW M3/335IS or Lexus IS F. Which one would you pick?

Depends on the year of each. The ISF is real nice, big fan of that car. Been in it a few times. C lass is still a C class, so stay away. M5s are nice, depends on the year though. Audi's are nice but ehhh

All 2013

Man it would be nice if we had a beast *** rebounder. These low numbers from our bigs don't make sense.

Which is why I would love Josh Smith for Amare. He is what Amare should be without the knee surgeries. Explosive in the paint, works on defense and rebounds the basketball. But thats prolly just a pipe dream unless ATL goes into "well take anything" mode @ the trade deadline.

Him wanting Max money doesnt help either. Hes a good player. But hes not a Max money player. But some1 will prolly be dumb enough to sign that check.

Last edited:
:lol: @ How quickly opinions on Amar'e changed.
I'm saying, dude wasn't even wanted in the lineup 2 games ago :smh:
Yup :lol: . Its comical.
I know, right.
They stay trying to hold Amar'e down. :nerd: :lol:

What can I say?...his defense and rebounding cost us the Nets game, but he's gotten better as everyone around him has decided to get worse. And he's being used at the right times now. There's still the dead leg matador defense at times, but there's the plays where you accept he's not a very good defender, and then the plays where you're mad that he's not even trying. He's trying. And he's worked into the offense really well this past week.

I'm really happy Woodson said that Amar'e will be a

Last edited:

Personally, I'd go with the ISF. I love the look, it stands out and it isn't as common.
M3 is also gorgeous, can't go wrong with it. Just a little too common for me.
C63, even though it's an AMG...no, still a C
Audi, nice car but I'd go with the ISF or M3 over this one. I like it but the Audi's are starting to pop up everywhere now.

Either way, all four are nice BUT STAY AWAY FROM THE C63!

Last edited:
The discrepancy between MSG and ESPN's feed needs to be fixed. MSG's 'HD' is terrible. Can't even watch it when the game is on ESPN.:x

:lol: @ How quickly opinions on Amar'e changed.
I'm saying, dude wasn't even wanted in the lineup 2 games ago :smh:
Yup :lol: . Its comical.
I know, right.
They stay trying to hold Amar'e down. :nerd: :lol:

What can I say?...his defense and rebounding cost us the Nets game, but he's gotten better as everyone around him has decided to get worse. And he's being used at the right times now. There's still the dead leg matador defense at times, but there's the plays where you accept he's not a very good defender, and then the plays where you're mad that he's not even trying. He's trying. And he's worked into the offense really well this past week.

I'm really happy Woodson said that Amar'e will be a

Personally, I'd go with the ISF. I love the look, it stands out and it isn't as common.
M3 is also gorgeous, can't go wrong with it. Just a little too common for me.
C63, even though it's an AMG...no, still a C
Audi, nice car but I'd go with the ISF or M3 over this one. I like it but the Audi's are starting to pop up everywhere now.

Either way, all four are nice BUT STAY AWAY FROM THE C63!

Why? I heard the C63 is a monster car.

Id go M5 too. But son said M3. Id go lexus out of the 4 he said. But def M5 if thats an option.

The M5 is a $100k car. I'm going to lease the car, but that's too much man :lol:

I've been in a C 63, it's definitely nice and the new C classes are nice but at the end of the day, it's a C class.That car has always been referred to as "A girl's car or Mercedes' Honda"

I feel you. I was just sayin since everyone dropping M5 like you said that was an option. Personally I dont really like 2 drs. So for me the 3 and the Audi would be out. I dont think you could go wrong with the Lex or the Benz.

we're playing fairly well, but just haven't managed to break away

atlanta is a pretty good team

8th triple for melo!!

Back
Top Bottom