and we're done

I feel you. I was just sayin since everyone dropping M5 like you said that was an option. Personally I dont really like 2 drs. So for me the 3 and the Audi would be out. I dont think you could go wrong with the Lex or the Benz.

The lexus is the cheaper car, but the interior for the Benz looks amazing. I heard the drive is insane too. It's completely untamed.

I've been in a C 63, it's definitely nice and the new C classes are nice but at the end of the day, it's a C class.That car has always been referred to as "A girl's car or Mercedes' Honda"

Really? I heard the same for the Lexus IS class. Everyone keeps telling me that the IS is for girls. Considering it's a smaller car, with a tiny cabin.

The Audi looks REAL nice, but for what I'm getting, I don't think it's worth it. I like the design though.

I really wouldn't know what car to get. I'll try to test drive the cars and see which one I like best.

Last edited:

Melo has tied Knicks' record in making most 3's in a game. Toney Douglas's name is about to fade away.

I hate these games, big leads and we can never runaway with the game. Always letting the ************* opponent back in the game

Back
Top Bottom