and we're done

If we trade Melo, i'd want more than JJ in return. Maybe Turkey glue and we'd be even.

As for last night, I yelled out no as well. But once it missed I walked away like nothing ever happened and put away my laundry.

I never mentioned trading Melo. I want that guy retiring here in NY with the knicks.

I dont understand why Copeland doesnt play more with the 2nd unit.

You dudes are buggin, nobody is getting traded. :lol: JJ Redick sucks, man. The only difference between him and Novak is that he can comes off screens and shoot, he can't play D, he can't rebound. :lol:

If we trade Melo, i'd want more than JJ in return. Maybe Turkey glue and we'd be even.

As for last night, I yelled out no as well. But once it missed I walked away like nothing ever happened and put away my laundry.

I never mentioned trading Melo. I want that guy retiring here in NY with the knicks.

I dont understand why Copeland doesnt play more with the 2nd unit.

chill guy. That was just one trade scenario.

True.... But can Novak ?

Upside is better than anything else right now.

He can't, but that's what I was saying in comparison. In totality, I don't know how much upside there is with Redick, dude has averaged 9 ppg his career.

If we need anything, we need a dude that gets to the line. We need someone who can slash to the rim and make FTs. If we had that someone would be open because the defense would collapse. We have enough shooters on this team. All we need is someone else who doesn't know when to stop chucking.

Boomer and Carton threw out a stat that we have not allowed 90 points in 6 of the 12 games played in this month, it gets over looked because we lost 3 of those 6. Our defense isn't the problem.

Lulz at Melo having 42 and only shooting 3 free throws.

To be fair 27 of those points came off 3 point shots. So he wasn't gonna get fouled on those unless someone made a huge mistake.

But in general he will never get the treatment that Durant does. Because Durant is frail and humble and melo is seen and hood and bulky. :smh:

You dudes are buggin, nobody is getting traded. :lol: JJ Redick sucks, man. The only difference between him and Novak is that he can comes off screens and shoot, he can't play D, he can't rebound. :lol:

Coming off screens is like the number one skill for shooters to get open....

The Magic wouldn't make that trade. JJ is a vet who can hit the 3, isn't a lockdown defender but isn't a liability, and is a solid passer.

Leads all SGs in assist rate (according to PMatic), he's averaging 5 per 36 minutes. Novak isn't exactly snatching rebounds like Charles Barkley either. JJ is much better than Novak.
True.... But can Novak ?

Upside is better than anything else right now.

He can't, but that's what I was saying in comparison. In totality, I don't know how much upside there is with Redick, dude has averaged 9 ppg his career.

If we need anything, we need a dude that gets to the line. We need someone who can slash to the rim and make FTs. If we had that someone would be open because the defense would collapse. We have enough shooters on this team. All we need is someone else who doesn't know when to stop chucking.

He's only averaged more than 25 minutes his last three seasons, so of course that brings down his PPG. He's averaging 15 this season on 31 mpg. He makes 2.2 FTs per game, Novak makes .4

This team doesn't need "upside" or anything long term

Last edited:
Add me to the group that yelled "noooo" during the smith 3 :lol:

Dude was WIDE open and just hit a 3 a little earlier.

Anyone feel that the refs aren't giving us the same respect we were getting earlier in the year? Earlier in the season when I'd watch games I thought to myself "finally we're one of those teams where the breaks go our way." But once again we've become a team that doesn't get shown any favoritism like the heat, thunder, spurs, etc. get.
Depends on the ref. Two come to mind that I just know are either bias or are just terrible at their jobs. Wouldn't be surprised if either were dirty like the last guy.

who says no?

you guys are that high on reddick :rolleyes
who says no?

That seems like alot for Reddick. I say no.

Yall aint recognize the obvious sarcastic trolling :rofl: or are all of yall playing along? :lol:

Last edited:
SMH

I don't want JJ anywhere CLOSE to our squad. He's definitely a better player than Novak. He can come off screens and handle contact without collapsing.

I do not see this team making a trade. A serviceable 3rd big would be nice to not have to depend on Sheed/Camby's health but anyone who has one isn't giving him to us - and the only trade-able assets that we have are not getting moved.

Felton/Kidd/JR/Shumpert/Melo/Amare/Chandler - that's pretty much your core 7 and everyone else is just a spot minute player based on match ups as things go along into the post-season. I don't see Novak playing as much as he has this season into the playoffs with a healthy Shumpert, minutes have already taken a hit.

Zik which refs? That guy from Brooklyn Is definitley shady towards us

Oh wait Tim Doughnaghy was "rogue" right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom