and we're done

yeah that photo is terrible

lookin like a dinosaur bone 
sick.gif

Looking at the next 4 games, All at the Garden we should be hoping to pick up 4 W's

Our schedule leading up to All Star break is pretty light. The only tough game we have is against the Clippers but we are home. And they have come back down to earth a little with CP3 not really healthy. If we come out and dont take games off we should realistically be able to go 8-0. But if we can go 6-2 I would be happy.

Last edited:
@Al_Iannazzone

Woodson isn't sure whether Rasheed Wallace will practice this week.

After looking @ our schedule just now im cool with that. No need to rush him back before all star. We dont really need him for this stretch.

Would be nice to know hes ready to go. But it can wait a week or two till hes really ready to go.

Last edited:
After looking @ our schedule just now im cool with that. No need to rush him back before all star. We dont really need him for this stretch.

Would be nice to know hes ready to go. But it can wait a week or two till hes really ready to go.

Let the old man rest. We got this :smokin

@Al_Iannazzone

Woodson isn't sure whether Rasheed Wallace will practice this week.

agreed. I also have us going 8-0 over our next 8 games (this includes the win over ATL)

Why would we want Johan Petro or Josh Smith now? All son wants to do is jack up perimeter shots. Great shot blocker and runs good on the break but I"ll need more than that.

It straight up says getting him has no effect on our winning percentage :lol:

Aside from the fact that both are expiring and we would get out from under Amares contract?

Josh Smith is a much better player than Amare at this point. And the only reason hes chucking is because, well who else on that team is going to score? Korver? I would take Smith over Amare any day of the week. Petro is just a throw in to make Salaries match. He can be cut right after for all I care.

Plus think about how cool it would be for JR to have his full name on the back of his jersey since they would both b J Smith. Or maybe he decides to embrace the Earl and go E Smith. The anticipation alone is enough alone to make it happen.

I really feel adding a dude like that with his rep and play would only set this team back overall not help. Probably be another 30 games of players learning how to play together. I like my Knicks team the way it is now for the most part.

The reason Smith chucks is cuz he has an ego, if he was really thinking my teams needs to score and I should do it he'd be putting in work in the paint but no son wants to camp out at the 3pt line and shoot rainbows with horrible form. When he's not running the floor for a dunk or to block a shot he's deluded as they come.

Only move I'd like now is dropping White and signing Martin or another serviceable big. Right now I'd only want trades that make sense. We make that move now and Josh probably tears his ACL and then I gotta hear about an Amar'e curse for the next 5 years.

:lol: @ the jersey thing. I guess that'd be cool but that **** don't matter to me.

I feel you. Plus Amare is playing good right now. The only thing that scares me is I always check the news in the morning expecting to see the guy tore something and is out for 2-3 months. If he can keep up this play for the rest of his contract I dont mind him here. His contract still sucks. But if he can atleast produce I can deal with it I guess.

And yea, the jersey thing was just messing around :lol:

Last edited:
so tonight's game is pretty much a "must win," eh? the next few actually

it'd be a great boost to have before the ASG

We're past "must win" prolly for the rest of the season to be honest. This is really just a "should win". We are going to make the playoffs. We just gotta get there healthy and on enough of a roll that we arent falling *** backwards into the playoffs.

But like I said earlier, theres really no reason we cant go 8-0 going into the AS break.

yeah no doubt

should win is a better way to put it

big baby just got stuffed by melo and then raymond for the three!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom