and we're done

How does Melo get a T for bouncing the ball after a dead ball but Nelson doesn't and probably ends up on Sportscenter? :smh:

Amar'e :smokin

Carmelo with the record :smokin

Once Nelson bounced the ball, I knew this **** would be on NT. He should have gotta T though

and the Atlantic division gets stronger.
Rudy Gay to the Raps.
Lowry, DeRozan, Rudy, Ross....
the Raps are lowkey going to be the Thunder of the East. just saying.

going to see the Knicks when they play here next month.
Melo/Rudy is going to be fun...
:pimp:

Stat is starting to look more comfortable with the offense. not rushing anything. a couple of defensive mistakes, but he'll get there.
Pablo looking to pass first gets him open for 3 :lol:

Once Novak missed his first 2 three's he should've been yanked from the game, on the floor entirely too long its like 5 on 4.

Interesting. Melo slammed the ball and got a T. Nelson slammed the ball and no T.
mean.gif
Nelson is a star. Melo isn't. Stop crying

Missed the game tonight. Watched the highlights on NBA.com and they mistakenly put BOS after Melo's name at the end of the video.....

:x

I'm glad Miami embarrassed the Swamp Rats.

BTW, who the eff wants to see Brooke Lopez in the all-star game?

Bought the second one and the '92-'93 last time there was a sale. Only wore the 50th anniversary once since I got them. Need it to get warm.

Damn near my whole wardrobe is M&N gear. I got the warmups and a few satins already. I wanted the Knicks wool jacket but it sold out quick and I wasn't paying $575 when it came out.

Back
Top Bottom