and we're done

Chandler is ballin' tonight.:smokin Dude should be getting double doubles daily. He would probably be the best center in the league if he averaged that a night.

Much respect to Felton. I was skeptical when we signed him during the offseason but he's really been an asset.

Stat is looking better and better too.

Nice comeback win, but these slow starts have to stop especially come the playoffs. :smile:

Chandler is ballin' tonight.:smokin Dude should be getting double doubles daily. He would probably be the best center in the league if he averaged that a night.

Much respect to Felton. I was skeptical when we signed him during the offseason but he's really been an asset.

Stat is looking better and better too.

Nice comeback win, but these slow starts have to stop especially come the playoffs. :smile:

THIS!

Amare is starting to come along. He shouldn't try to do too much. He has to dumb his game down. Back guys down, shoot baby hooks, kick the ball out to open shooters. Basic isht. He gotta let go of all that crossover to spin move type stuff.
Amare heeding my advice
pimp.gif

Tyson had a really good game. I'd still like to see him defend the rim better.

Felton showed real grit. His pace is what we miss the most when he isn't in.

Kidd may be washed. I don't know if he can get back to his early season form.

All around good game, other than another slow start.

Amare looks like he can get to an unstoppable rhythm once he gets a couple more games in. His post game was a joy to watch tonight and he was giving a lot of effort.

Felton is MY DAWG!!!!

missed the game tonight due to a date. yeah your boy had a date tonight

i see we did well. tyson in particular

hope they show the replay again soon

Headed home right now to hopefully catch the replay (in 60, don't wanna see the whole game, ain't nobody got time for that).

Almost 15 games above .500 :wow:

Best lineup to me is when Amar'e is playing center and Melo at the 4, I saw signs of it last season and now that STAT has basically reinvented his offensive game it's all but officially confirmed.

man i don't know if i can make it to 3am with this game replay

they need to do the knicks in 60 first and then the full game

Stat looking better with each game :pimp:

F*** some of yall talking bout trading him, we need him like it or NOT!

Yeah, at this point it would be really foolish to trade him. We don't really need anything else at this point, in terms of a roster "upgrade". I guess you can say we can always take defenders, but at this point I like the effort we're seeing from the team.

Novak needs to become more of a presence like he was earlier in the season. When you have him with the second unit, it'll be tough to double up on Amare with Novak roaming the floor.

Tyson showed out tonight and in a BIG way. All around great game from us.

Anyone think we should give Brewer some more time instead of White? Brewer is a gritty defender and he'd easily be able to guard the other teams best defender. Only knock on the guy is that he isn't offensively there.

Back to the STAT topic. If STAT plays this well going into the playoffs, we'd be a touch matchup for anyone, even the Bulls and Pacers. J.R and STAT in that second unit with Novak and hopefully Sheed would be devastating for teams to match up against. If Kidd can come back strong, he'd lead that second unit pretty well. Hell, even Shumpert would be a great fit.

We have to finish this "easy" schedule strong. This is more of a statement period for us. Hell, the whole month of February is a statement month. I can see us being 1st in the East when the All-Star breaks rolls along.

I can't speak for Woody, but I wouldnt be upset if he doesn't coach the ASG. If he gets selected, then him and his staff are flying to Houston to plan the ASG. Thats like 4-5 crucial days of filmwork and strategies that him and the assistant coaches might miss out on. Yes, its an honor, yes it'd be his first, but I'm sure he would not mind the extra rest that the weekend gives his team to create a plan for the second half. But I wouldnt mind being first in the East either .

I'd like to see him get in, but we would need help from the raptors I think to defeat the heat plus we would need to beat the Kings tonight.

On another note, the spurs and thunder have really been blowing through the season. I don't think any team in the east can catch them.

Imagine what would happen if we hadn't hit the rough patch that we did? We would be right with them.

Also I would like to get a nice winning streak for once. Our longest was 6 games I think. Even the nets had a seven game steak if I'm not mistaken. We need to put the pedal to the metal

I'm sick of losing to the lower sub .500 teams of the league. Stop it.

I'm glad amare is doing some work. I'm glad I never gave up on him. Total locker room character and that in its self is worth a lot.

Amar'e has really changed his game significantly at this late point in his career....that's impressive.

That's the mark of a great player. He just needed better coaching coming out of HS instead of Phoenix relying purely on his beastly athleticism

Props to that man for the way he has handled everything since coming to NYC.

Real stand up dude, hard worker and talented player.

NYPost_Berman
Felton had X-Rays after game and said it was clear. Still sore but will play tomorrow.

Jared Zwerling ‏@JaredZwerling
Henry Sims with 29 points and 17 rebounds tonight. He has put a good solid string of consistent games together. #Knicks

Gotta be proud of amare. Isn't easy for a star to come off the bench. Seems like hakeem legit helped him too. Hakeem owes us!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom