and we're done

Mike Woodson stated definitively at shootaround on Wednesday that Rasheed Wallace will return to practice with the Knicks after the All-Star break, according to reports. He is unsure when Wallace will be able to play in a game.

"I'm real anxious, to be honest," Wallace said. "Sometimes sitting on the sidelines, watching the guys, is killing me. I feel like at certain points of the game, I could've gotten that rebound. Or I would've been able to trap here. A whole lot of what ifs and couldas. It kills me.

"I definitely want to be out here with my soldiers," Wallace added. "I'm on the sidelines preparing for war, up at practice, going through practice with them, then game film. I’m preparing myself, but (it’s like) 'Guys, I can’t go on the airplane and go to war with you.' There’s nothing I can do. I have to let this foot do what it does. I have to say that to myself a lot -- be patient."

Insert appropriate gif

just found out that my ps3 is backwards compatible :lol:

i must have forgot or never tried because i've been in this thread probably 10 times over the year complaining about NBA street vol 2 not being on PSN

i bought the MGS4 bundle when it came out

I don't play alot of videogames so I'm curious if this will help break it faster. but whatever. I just ordered vol2 used for 99 cents plus S & H so we shall see. found MK trilogy in my room and tried it and it seems fine so im hoping everything is good

mk trilogy is for the ps1 right? if so, gotta make sure u have the right ps3 to play ps2 games

just because it plays ps1 doesn't mean it's ps2 compatible.

Wall tripped over Chandler's foot. Just showed the replay. Real-time it looked bad, tho.

Back
Top Bottom