and we're done

That's not the same towel, because one side is orange while the other side is blue. It's such a dope towel, man :smh:

It's crazy how Amare's been using that same towel for 3 years now and the lady that has season tickets behind the Knicks bench always has one hanging down her left shoulder. When they show the bench sometimes or coaches, you see her with the towel. I think she asked for it one day and they just gave it to her. They def don't have those towels anymore, because then the rest of the team would use it.

If you guys pay attention, Melo even has his own towel too. He has a grey one with one end having the Knicks logo and the other end with the #7 on it.

i have the '99 towel

a little faded tho

I'm watching the Lakers vs Nets game too. Damn, it's really boring watching these guys play. They slow the game down like crazy and make it a grind it out type of game. It's actually a pain to watch this. No offensive consistency at all. I bet they'd beat the Clippers in a 7 game series.

who's the jerk spamming the sports forum?
mean.gif
HTTB under his other account

that kobe dunk was great. I watched the last 2 quarters of that game. Nets have too many turnovers and Gasol looks like a bum.

Melo is dropping 32pts tonight, and Tyson will collect 21 rebounds 8)

that kobe dunk was great. I watched the last 2 quarters of that game. Nets have too many turnovers and Gasol looks like a bum.

Melo is dropping 32pts tonight, and Tyson will collect 21 rebounds 8)

As a Lakers fan... He doesn't look like a bum, he is a bum..

Back
Top Bottom