and we're done

I'm mad, but the Wizards have been playing really well, so it's not a "OMG we lost to THE WIZARDS :x " type thing.

But I was hoping to be on a big win streak going into All-Star break. Ehh.

They need to close out the next week strong. Really, February as a whole. The schedule for March and April isn't too pretty. And that 1 seed would be really nice, but at least fend off Indiana/Chicago for #2.

Both teams played hard.
Yo proph...proshares said that you're slacking , to add me on the fans list. :nerd:

Last edited:
i really dont get it.
the game plan for the Wizards, but mostly John Wall, was to stop dribble penetration?
play tight on the player who is a non threat from the outside, but lay off of the outside threats? ok.

Felton/Kidd getting burned by previous quick guards, and Woody thought they could keep up with Wall?!
still dont understand why the Knicks 'respected' Wall's jumpshot. make him shoot. even Clyde said it on several occasions.
scouting report anyone? smh.

Felton/JR and even Shump got beat by Wall when picking him up at the 3 pt line. that penetration lead to open 3s.
this started in the 1st quarter, and Woody never changed anything.

#KnicksDontKillMyVibe

Let me get cliffs on how we looked tonight.

ugly-dog.jpg

Let me get cliffs on how we looked tonight.
We have a tough time guarding quick PGs and tonight was no different. Wall was cooking, and of course Ariza woke up out of his season long slumber and scored a season high on us.

Ariza also played great guarding Melo; who looked uneasy shooting it most of the night. Stat continues to impress, and actually looked dominant before Woody took him out with about 2-3 minutes to go in the fourth (seemed to be offense-defense substitution, but he just never got back in the game).

The real killer was our inability to defend the 3; be it Wall's penetration finding the open shooters or simply good ball movement. Hell, describing it now, they looked like us, but a more efficient version.

Its safe to say the Wizards are better than what their record indicates.

edit: We also got bullied in the paint. Chandler had 0 presence tonight.

Last edited:
can somebody tell me what the *&^% happend last night against the wizards?

STAT played good defense. Melo scored.

Shump missed a few easy shots and had a few turnovers. He also fumbled some rebounds away from Tyson.

Wizards did some decent shooting for an almost last placed team.

:smh:

down the stretch we couldn't make a stop and those offensive rebounds that just fell in their lap :x

We'll probably lose 10 in a row now. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Melo actually did a good job looking for Amare, he fed him several times but Amare wasn't really ready for the passes. There was also a bunch of simple passes that went straight out of bounds just due to laziness and bad timing.

amare is finally starting to get some power back in his dunks but the fact remains that this team takes way too many threes... Especially when you have guys like melo & J.R who are great finishers and can get to the basket

kinda glad i went out last night during halftime

our slow start seemed to set the mood. sometimes the team just doesn't play hard at the beginning

we lost the game in the 4th, they couldnt miss and there was no way we'd beat them when they put up 36 in the 4th.

Iman Shumpert ‏@I_Am_Iman

Soon my body will catch up to my mind...taking a lil longer than I thought...but if it was easy everyone wud do it. Headed to work. #tape
Expand

Back
Top Bottom