and we're done

i really dont get it.
the game plan for the Wizards, but mostly John Wall, was to stop dribble penetration?
play tight on the player who is a non threat from the outside, but lay off of the outside threats? ok.

Felton/Kidd getting burned by previous quick guards, and Woody thought they could keep up with Wall?!
still dont understand why the Knicks 'respected' Wall's jumpshot. make him shoot. even Clyde said it on several occasions.
scouting report anyone? smh.

Felton/JR and even Shump got beat by Wall when picking him up at the 3 pt line. that penetration lead to open 3s.
this started in the 1st quarter, and Woody never changed anything.

#KnicksDontKillMyVibe

this.

the hell is our scouting report guy doing lol

Iman Shumpert ‏@I_Am_Iman

Soon my body will catch up to my mind...taking a lil longer than I thought...but if it was easy everyone wud do it. Headed to work. #tape
Expand

I'm really rooting for Shump as he became one of my favorite Knicks last season so I hope he does get back to form. Looks like he might be losing a bit of confidence in himself though, not a good look.

Last edited:
think they've just been updating the site or whatever

they should do that **** at 4:30am in the morning dough

Flight White and Novakaine repping during All Star weekend
:nthat:

curious to see if White lost any bounce. his Nati days was a longgggg time ago lol

Glad I have the day off, even though I still have to make a trek out today to see a dermatologist.

Stay warm, brosephs.

Back
Top Bottom