and we're done

0-4 against Jeffries, Fields and Lin this year. :lol:

Always smart to give 30+ minutes to Kidd and let Brewer sit on the bench :lol:

Another big :lol: for Landry having more rebounds than everyone outside of Melo.

Clown *** loss tonight.

Hopefully rest reinvigorates this team and we start off with a nice winning streak after the break.

EDIT

I don't understand playing Kidd so many minutes either, it's hurting us. I disagree on playing Brewer though. Rather throw Shump and Priggy out there for longer.

Last edited:
what a horrible freaking game.

i kinda blame this on Woody. the effort from the team was just as bad though.

no changes on offense. still iso ball, and those stupid plays where Felton holds the ball and waits for Melo to come off screens, which takes 20 seconds
and you'd figure the team would come out strong and focus on finishing each quarter with the loss on Sunday and that this is the last game going into the break.

also, Felton's a freaking joke.
imma throw a drink at him next week.
8)

Why the Hell did we play Kidd at the end of that game? What is going on?!!? This is just really horribly to watch.

To make things worse, I was at the game tonight.

BTW: I saw VIIHeaven tonight at the game. Dude was with a girl and didn't acknowledge me. What a douche :lol:

This team hasn't looked good since before Christmas, in all honesty we've resorted back to isolation Melo ball.

What in gods name happened to the ball movement? Mayn, I just don't know anymore, tonight's loss was pathetic. By far worst loss in a year.

missed the game, was trying not to see the results before watching the replay, but i couldn't help it

dammit. this was an important game too

Carmelo arm contusion and in question for ASG participation

I'd rather him just skip or play very limited ASG minutes and rest up

The All Star break has came at a great time - Need to recharge the batteries before we hit the final stretch

Melo needs to be on the bench ASG but he will play for Commercial reasons

BTW: I saw VIIHeaven tonight at the game. Dude was with a girl and didn't acknowledge me. What a douche :lol:

:lol: that's too funny.

I hear you Zik, I only tossed Brewer's name out there because he hasn't been getting minutes at all lately. But yea, I'd give more to Shump too.

This team can easily lose in the 1st round against Boston in the playoffs. F the second round.

:smh:

They can easily lose to several teams in the first round, they've lost their identity. First two months they played excellent basketball when they committed to defense, now they just try to outscore you and that will never work the way they chuck 3's.

Disturbing trends from this team, and why the hell do Stat/Novak see minutes in the front court?

Back
Top Bottom