and we're done

Nice to see that JR can get our minds off the blow out.

If Kenyon can be a presence in the paint and play solid minutes--it'll be more than enough.

There really isn't any more to expect from him at this point.

Hopefully our reviews are better.

this is ridiculous.

pissed that the Knicks got rid of Brewer. shouldve released Cope or White. they dont do anything.
at least Brewer plays defense and has some type of impact in a game.

and no one is really expecting KMart to do anything right?
Kmart is sheed with no 3 pointer, he's gonna do work defensively.

Ol girl is said to be 18. Now is she able to #getthepipe without interference. My man A.R. better not have gotten CBed by the media

Ol girl is said to be 18. Now is she able to #getthepipe without interference. My man A.R. better not have gotten CBed by the media
This happened when we played Philly like a month ago. I think J.R. already smashed and somebody hacked in to his twitter and exposed the DMs.
If we lose tonight I'm giving up on the season.
:lol:
Bro, we really are the expendables :pimp:
i love this thread :lol:
Expendables at least had aging stars though :lol: We should've kept T-Mac, signed AI, got Vince, and a few other washed up dudes on the team.

Last edited:
Feels like we're becoming the Denver Nuggets of 2007 with now K-Mart. Might as well go out and get A.I

I'm tired of hearing that. We got 3 former nuggets, 4 if you count Felton. That's it really.

Why not call us Trailblazers cuz of Sheed, Camby, and Felton or w/e else connection ppl could make.

Im glad we kept Copeland.
Brewer ehhhh. Id rather have a healthy motivated Kmart than Brewer
Blocks & rebounds

Brewer wasn't gonna get burn. It was one of those NBA2k moves where you don't have enough minutes for a dude and his morale falls. I liked Brewer defensively, thought he should get about 10-15 minutes a night but it is what it is.

Exactly.

We didnt trade off Brewer just to sign Kmart. It was more like sending Brewer off where he'd be able to get his and be protective on a contending team instead of rotting on our bench.

It was a good gesture sending Ronnie off, but i really wish he could be playing Shump's minutes right now seeing that shump clearly isnt the player he use to be.

Back
Top Bottom