Check out what JR just tweeted lol

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
#YouTryinToGetThePipe? http://instagr.am/p/WAxFHatfLy/
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

:rofl:

What did JR do last night? I shut the game off mid 3rd and heard he gave a ref the finger or he waved him off?

Lmao jr clownin....good way to get ya mind off that blowout

Knicks get rid of brewer but james white is still on the squad .....couldve just released him to grab k mart

Ladies, J.R. Smith’s Twitter Come-On Will Have You Sopping Wet [UPDATE: J.R. Responds]
Barry Petchesky

Last month, as the Knicks were in Philadelphia to play the Sixers, J.R. Smith was up to his old tricks. J.R.'s got something of a history with Twitter, and women, (and *****), so it's not like the young lady who chatted him up via direct message couldn't have known what she was getting into.

It's like poetry in its way. Smith with the briefest of answers, always waiting a few hours before replying to her. Smith, out of nowhere like a fallback J at the buzzer, cutting to the chase. Smith, with the unironic use of "the pipe."

We don't know if anything happened after the game. We do know that Smith went 0-for-8 that night. We do know that the girl in the Twitter conversation is a senior in high school. We do know that the age of consent in Pennsylvania is 16.

http://deadspin.com/5986076/ladies-jr-smiths-twitter-come+on-will-have-you-sopping-wet

:wow: :rofl:

Lmao jr clownin....good way to get ya mind off that blowout

Knicks get rid of brewer but james white is still on the squad .....couldve just released him to grab k mart
Brewer wasn't gonna get burn. It was one of those NBA2k moves where you don't have enough minutes for a dude and his morale falls. I liked Brewer defensively, thought he should get about 10-15 minutes a night but it is what it is.

I leave for a few hours and my boy JR about to sit down with Chris Hansen :rofl:

I aint mad at him. Just know that age of consent :smokin #YouTryinToGetThePipe? :lol:

As for Glen on Michael Kay show. He aint say much, left the lineup talk to Woody, hopes the team plays offensively like they did the first 2 months and defense like they did last season when Woody took over, never was gonna trade Shump, no big deals were offered or on the table, the reason Brewer got shipped to OKC is cuz he managed to end up at the end of Woody's bench and they felt like doing him a solid when OKC asked about him instead letting him waste away on the team. Didn't say anything about Kenyon at the time but right when he left it was announced.

I'm just expecting the fierce defense from Kenyon that had me so annoyed at him for most of his career, his rough play is the kind that can combat a Reggie Evans type, flagrant fouls and all 8) I'm happy with it, hope he plays Sunday.

Welcome K-Mart - Now time to bring it and earn a contract until the end of the season

I think he is a good signing, He is the type of dude that will give us a bit of a presence, we are too weak at times and costs us

Back
Top Bottom