and we're done

Chandler's in the 2nd circle. Amare's within arms length of the hoop. Chandler has to see Amare ******g up and not moving, and jump past him to contest the layup? :stoneface:

Last edited:
Haven't been home this early in quite some time, so I'm finally catching up on the team.

Just found out we traded Brewer away? WTF

And while I haven't watched a game in a long time, I've been keeping up with the stats, and frankly Shump's numbers are doo-doo. Why is he even allowed to start? Should've been slowly brought of the bench like Amare. Personally, I think we've been losing all these games because the starting line-up was fooled around with too much. Should've just kept it at Felt, KIdd, Melo, Brewer, and Tyson. This starting combination was successful, don't know why they'd eff with it.

Used to cook with curry in 2k. He has a ratchet plus hes hot right now . Knew he was gonna go off. But were still gonna take this game

We gonna be over the limit super early at this pace

Novak is useless

Last edited:
Win or lose, I'm angry.

I ******g HATE the way the Knicks play basketball. Pull up threes, iso threes, iso Melo, iso JR, no ball movement. It's just pitiful.

If your going to be a three point shooting team, go do some homework Woodson and watch the way the Spurs make it happen.

How many points does he have to score to realize that he needs to be doubled??

Last edited:
This ****, right here, is why we're ******. Unless this is one of Woodson's little stubborn experiments, this team is gonna get washed in the 2nd if we're lucky.

Back
Top Bottom