and we're done

wasnt this reported like a month ago? I swear our organization just keeps making BS up when it comes to injuries.

Sat down with Charlie Rose to talk hoops. Interview airing tonight on PBS at 11:00 PM EST, tune in!

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. Should've addressed the problem properly back when it happened in December.
This is always our problem. Lin, Amar'e and now Sheed. Our medical staff is buns.

David Lee suspended for tonight's game.
The way I understood it was they were seriously injured and the Knicks/Dolan would not confirm it. Then they'd say the injury was minor. Rumors would spread and ppl would deny it.Then they'd later reveal how bad it is which is what we already knew. So I'm not sure how much of this is actually on our medical staff outside of blaming them for not conditioning the players and building them up enough. Notice they don't do it with other injuries that aren't that serious. They gave us a clear time table for Shump and Felton. Not for the serious ones they wanted to hide for a while (hurts team morale and fandom). That part is what makes us look so bad health wise so I'm not sure even the PHX medical staff could change that unless they really are wizards.

With Lin it was his first year with starter's minutes and getting ridden like a horse by Pringles. STAT continues to sabotage is own body; show off dunks/moves in pregame practice led to the back problem, then he took medical advice and added on muscle mass for his back but that put too much pressure on his knees and led to that injury, then the whole fire extinguisher nonsense. Now with Sheed, he's just old. I'm not completely clear with this injury though like when it happened, if he came in the season with this injury or if it was just a matter of time given how many seasons he took off and not being in the best shape possible to play a full season.

Last edited:
What really gets me upset is that if Sheed has a season-ending injury, why not just accept it and then sign someone who could contribute instead of sitting on this info and not making a move. We could've brought in another big man such a long time ago and had him acclimated to the team already. Or if Sheed's injury was something he could somehow recover from at his age, he most likely would have been just making his comeback if he gotten the surgery right after his "stress reaction" as it's been about 12 weeks since then.

I mean this is all just talk at the end of the day but it just the way this organization approaches things that seem to have obvious solutions is what gets me going.

So we traded Brewer for nothing a week ago to open up a roster spot when we knew Sheed had a season-ending injury?

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. Should've addressed the problem properly back when it happened in December.
This is always our problem. Lin, Amar'e and now Sheed. Our medical staff is buns.

David Lee suspended for tonight's game.
The way I understood it was they were seriously injured and the Knicks/Dolan would not confirm it. Then they'd say the injury was minor. Rumors would spread and ppl would deny it.Then they'd later reveal how bad it is which is what we already knew. So I'm not sure how much of this is actually on our medical staff outside of blaming them for not conditioning the players and building them up enough. Notice they don't do it with other injuries that aren't that serious. They gave us a clear time table for Shump and Felton. Not for the serious ones they wanted to hide for a while (hurts team morale and fandom). That part is what makes us look so bad health wise so I'm not sure even the PHX medical staff could change that unless they really are wizards.

With Lin it was his first year with starter's minutes and getting ridden like a horse by Pringles. STAT continues to sabotage is own body; show off dunks/moves in pregame practice led to the back problem, then he took medical advice and added on muscle mass for his back but that put too much pressure on his knees and led to that injury, then the whole fire extinguisher nonsense. Now with Sheed, he's just old. I'm not completely clear with this injury though like when it happened, if he came in the season with this injury or if it was just a matter of time given how many seasons he took off and not being in the best shape possible to play a full season.
Just referring to how injuries constantly start as something small/day-to-day and become surgery. I don't see how the medical staff constantly under-diagnoses (if that makes any sense) injuries.

anybody else gets grossed out seeing sweat drip off chandler's amish beard ?

can't even drink my soda right now :x

Back
Top Bottom