and we're done

Id sit Melo tomorrow cause we'll lose regardless to be honest...

Let him rest till Saturday and save his legs for the West Coast swing where he'll really be needed

Lmao @ either the reverse psychology or the piss poor attitude. I'm going with the former out of blind faith.

I missed the game tonight, literally didn't even see highlights just some post game interviews. I'll probably try to catch it in the morning or Knicks in 60 at lunch but the posts in the last 3 pgs about the game gave me a good idea :lol:

Some of you acting like the Thunder have only loss top the best teams in the league or they don't have off nights

I swear the Knicks last 15+ shot attempts must have been 3s tonight 
mean.gif

Some of you acting like the Thunder have only loss top the best teams in the league or they don't have off nights

teams don't have off nights in the garden! you get up for that game. especially their only trip!

except the 96 bulls because we got them liquored up and blew them out :lol:

nobody can guard russ hes gonna go off

Last edited:
I think we should give the team more credit than that.

Sitting Melo wouldn't be such a bad idea, because he does need the rest. He's had a long long year. He hasn't had much time off since post olympics till November.

If Melo is ready to go, then you have to play him. Can't sit him if he's ready to go just because you think you're going to lose. Where's the honor in that?

I think the Knicks will come out to play. OKC doesn't beat up teams from the inside, which is our biggest weakness. They will shoot their way into wins. They play out style of ball which is an up and down game. If we make our shots, I think it can be a close one.

I'm also hoping the the younger guys from the Thunder party it up tonight :lol: Wednesday is an awesome night to go out. All the best clubs in the city are great on Wednesdays, believe it or not.

It would def make it easier on us.

Last edited:
What garbage in Jamaica?

03/05/2013 11:15 PM

[h1]Trashing Jamaica:  Resident Fights To Clean Garbage Out Of Neighborhood[/h1]

By:  Ruschell Boone

Jamaica has a garbage problem, and while many residents have simply turned their noses up at the issue, some are expressing their outrage. In Part 2 of her week-long look at the issue, NY1's Ruschell Boone turns her focus on a resident who is trying to get the city to clean up his neighborhood.

NY1 has told you about the garbage problem in and around around 107th Avenue, but Joe Moretti said if you head north to 89th Avenue, the streets are filthy there, too.

"Look at this," Moretti said, showing NY1 one building in the area. "This is totally disgusting. You're tripping over garbage."

Moretti said he has written numerous emails to city and local officials about several trash problems in the neighborhood, and posted pictures of them online, but the mess keeps piling up.

"This is a major violation right here," he said. "Now, will they get ticketed for this? I don't know."

But while he was fuming about the garbage, another man said we should take a look next door, where someone was dumping in the backyard.

The tenants said they didn't know where the trash came from and the landlord doesn't live here, which is very common in the area.

The man who owns the house next door said the trash has attracted rodents.

"The rats go in on my property," he said.

After seeing this mess, Moretti sent what he called a nasty email to local leaders and the Department of Sanitation. Some have characterized his emails as out of line because he often uses profanity.

"All that garbage you saw in the front of that building on the sidewalk, all the garbage you see here in Jamaica, that is out of line," Moretti said. "That is why my emails are out of line, because this is all out of line and nobody is doing anything about it.

But there has been an effort by some in the community to clean up specific locations. Moretti himself has been alerting the city and the media about problematic areas, and NY1 has done a number of stories about the garbage. But he said that is not enough.

Moretti wants a permanent solution. In the meantime, the Department of Sanitation issued a summons to the owner of the house and another apartment building in the area. It's the building's fourth in the last six months.

Attempts to reach the owners of both properties were unsuccessful.

[h1]Trashing Jamaica:  Neighbors Point To Many Reasons For Area's Garbage Build-Up[/h1]

By:  Ruschell Boone

here is trash and mounds of garbage in many people's yards and on the streets of the Jamaica section of Queens, but in this third part of her week-long series, borough reporter Ruschell Boone spoke with residents on why the area has this problem.

They walk by it every day, but it is clear many in the Jamaica section of Queens are not affected by the garbage that surrounds them.

"I'm not the one that's dropping it," one local said.

A local business owner, however, told NY1 he is fed up with cleaning up the garbage in front of his storefront.

"It is frustrating to clean up someone else's garbage," he said.

The district manager for the community board did not know where the trash came from, but he said there are a number of reasons for the pile-up, including the high number of illegal apartments  and absentee landlords.

Those tenants often dump their trash elsewhere to avoid detection and landlords often live miles away from their property.

Yvonne Reddick, who has lived in the community for decades, said, "These absentee landlords need to make sure that their tenant is placing the garbage out correctly."

Reddick said many of the newer residents are not storing and discarding their garbage correctly either.

"We have an extremely diverse community. Some of our neighbors have to be educated as to how to put their garbage out," Reddick said.

The Department Of Sanitation says it is working on a community outreach program to address all of these issues.

Through a statement, the agency says, "We have been meeting regularly with local groups, such as the local Business Improvement District, for outreach purposes and to gain their support. We willcontinue  to enforce the laws and work with the neighbors to resolve sanitation issues."

Reddick said one of those resolutions may have to come in the form of new street cleaning rules. Right now, residents are responsible for cleaning their property up to 18 inches from the curb and the Department Of Sanitation does the rest.

Alternate side of the street parking would give sanitation officials an opportunity to better clean the streets, but some residents do not like the idea because it would require them to begin moving their cars, which many are not doing at this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom