and we're done

I really would like to hit 40 wins very soon.... If you can play Melo.... Please do. I can't see Amare bodying the nut slapper.

Nor Perk.
We need that element. But if Melo can't play, I guess we gotta try to find a way to make it interesting

Son said Jamaica, I'm thinking JAMAICA.

Just say Queens, sheesh.

And I hope he's able to play tonight, he just tweeted a while ago. That's enough reason for me to be hopeful he's playing.
laugh.gif

That whole garbage thing, something's going on with the mob right now, dudes are getting wacked soon.

kmart better get some damn minutes tonight
yeah word, why give him another 10 day if he's not gonna play. i mean ti think they'll eventually sign him for the rest of the year but they really need to commit and stop the guessing games for kmart and the fans

I think James Harden would make this Knicks' team better (if Amar'e could be healthy). Chris Paul is a good choice, but he's clearly a better player than Carmelo Anthony. I say Harden because:

1) He doesn't negatively affect ball-movement. Conversely, Melo's slowing of ball-movement limits turnovers.
2) He can run the fast break better than Carmelo Anthony.
3) He can run the P&R better than Carmelo Anthony (and anyone else on the Knicks' roster).
4) He's a better passer than Carmelo Anthony.

No emotions attached, would I trade Harden for Melo straight up? Maybe; Melo's ability to score 40 on LeBron and James Harden's disappearing act against the Heat last playoffs

RealGM Knicks fans FTW

Last edited:
I've been to Jamaica a few times and everytime I go there I notice how dirty it is as well. What's up with that? Why doesn't the community do anything about it? I think they have a homeless persons problem too. That's where most of the garbage is coming from anyway.

You can tell the city wont do anything about it, because the area is predominately populated by blacks and hispanics. There's so many cops in the area too :smh:

My boy lives on the north end of Hillside ave, and that place is COMPLETELY different than the rest of Jamaica. It's almost night and day. You see houses with front yards, trees and beautiful homes in a quiet neighborhood. I think the area is called Jamaica Estates or Fresh Meadows. Very nice place to live.

Welp, he's not playing tonight. Was hoping that wasn't the case. Either way, I'm intrigued to see how everyone else steps up along with this being the back end of a back to back.

:lol: I don't try to convince people to like him, his talent speaks for itself.

Hope he goes off but Knicks win, same as Lebron

Back
Top Bottom