and we're done

I think he thinks we might steal this one ....

If we do I cant wait to listen to sports talk all night and hear the trade melo talk :smh:

This dude Earl. :smokin

This team is so damn unpredictable. :lol:
I just think these guys got complacent, and they haven't even accomplished anything, but that's how it looks (in addition to Woody's questionable rotations). Melo stopped doing the things defensively that had him in MVP discussions. And once the three pointers stopped falling, they did nothing to try and change their identity, relying on the heroics of Melo & J.R. offensively.

We got some knuckleheads and tired old dudes on our team, but I gotta put that on Woodson. We stopped the 7 seconds and a lot of the no defense, but we can still look Dantoniesque

in honor of a fallen soldier. 2gunzUPPP

Dope.

Miss the hell out of the old Woodmark New York font. Still salty about the change.

Last edited:
Well watching the team play well 22 minutes in the 1st half was fun. The ball movement and what not.

Not so mad at this impending loss. Bottom line this Blazers team is better than our team in this game.

All this back to back excuses are bull **** though. These dudes barely played last night since they were blown out most of the game.

Unsettling to watch Felton and his struggle ball and these other players be so tentative and try to convince me they're useless so I stopped watching.
I think he thinks we might steal this one ....

If we do I cant wait to listen to sports talk all night and hear the trade melo talk :smh:
Please with that dumb logic they should be calling to trade Melo, STAT, and Tyson.

Last edited:
Copeland now people see why he should get no burn and they thought Woody was holding him back

Novak out there doing Novak ****

Cope can do his mini-Melo stuff in iso, but he doesn't handle pressure well, can't box out, rebound, pass well or defend. White at least plays within himself. :smh:

Novak...he doesn't play enough for it to be conditioning, so it's either the coaching/playcalling, or he's just dumb. He'll get a center on him and doesn't know to pull him across the court, doesn't understan when to move, how to take screens, when to shoot. :smh:

It's like Novak's not on our team, just a fan who stepped in and is trying to be incognito.

Last edited:
Melo stopped doing the things offensively too. The ball movement just isn't there over the last two months. Hard to understand why

There's the Knicks I know and love/hate

Knicks are like a hot girl that burns you

You think this is down to laziness on Melo's part? i always felt that as soon as he got talked upon as an MVP candidate then he tails off and relaxes

Httb, ur sounding like the announcer from the old adam west batman shows lol

Here u go, i'll finish it up for you

"tune in next game if our heroes in orange and blue are triumphant"

Back
Top Bottom