and we're done

If we make it to the finals, three lucky members of the NYK NT team will win a trip to South Florida during the cold winter next year and invade a Miami Heat game.

That's how good I feel right now. Book it.

If we make it to the finals, three lucky members of the NYK NT team will win a trip to South Florida during the cold winter next year and invade a Miami Heat game.

Do I have to be on the list to be elligible tho :lol: Cuz if thats the case, Proph make it happen.

Last edited:

Quoted for future use.

I just thought about this...

Since Kenyon Martin has a sprained ankle, he can just rest up now and wait for his knee to completely heal and get back up. We'll need him to be 100% for us in the playoffs.

This may be a blessing in disguise.

Have to be a NT NYK member and frequent contributor. You have until midnight to get on the list.

as a fan I'm really happy to be a part of this. we got a long way to go, but it's been a successful season despite the ups and downs we tend to go through

team knicks we in there

Back
Top Bottom